Butch Nya x Femme Pixal

Requested by spacewrites

A/N: Please note that this is the first time I'm making a gay/lesbian oneshot, so correct me to f there's any mistakes. Thank you! And also I don't really ship them! I ship Jaya and Pixane more.

Nya was in the living room playing video games with Cole and Kai while Zane was cooking lunch for the ninjas. Whirl doing that, Pixal was working on finding  the virus in the computers. Last night, the computer was not working in process due to a virus. Nya decided to go up to Pixal to help her, and go tell her that she's actually lesbian. She wears a t shirt with sweat pants and went up to the computer room.

Pixal noticed the door open and saw Nya in a boys outfit? Was she a tomeboy? Or did she run or of dresses? She was kinda blushing as she saw her in that outfit. As Nya saw Pixal going red, she immediately smirked. She came closer to Pixal until she trapped her to the wall. "Uh, Nya, what are you doing?" she stuttered our. This made Nya smirk grow wider. "Do you like girls?" she asked her.

Pixal was red as a tomato. "I'll take that as a yes." Nya whispered in her ear. She then grabbed her and kissed her. Pixal was shocked but then kissed back. They both pulled away. "Be my girlfriend Pixal." Nya said. Pixal can only nod.

And now they are officially a couple.

A/N: I know. It's really bad, I tried you know. We'll thanks for reading! Bye!

Yuki❤️😉