Jaya

Jay's POV

Ever since I figured out that my love for     Nya was my true potential, I fell in love with her. She is a very nice person. And it turns out she is not a samurai anymore. She is now a water ninja. Yet she is still powerful! But the trouble is I don't know how to confess to her.

She might say no anyway. And besides I know Kai wouldn't like it either. I decided to leave her alone and move on. "Hey Jay!" I suddenly heard. I turned around. It was Nya. The girl I fell in love with. "Hey Nya what's up?" I asked her. "Nothing much Jay, How bout you?"she asked. "Nothing much."he said.

She then gave me a milkshake. "I bought this earlier. And I thought maybe you can have it."she said. "Thanks Nya, um I need to ask you something." I said before drinking the milkshake.  "It's good." I told her.  She smiled. "Hey Nya, I want to tell you something." i said. "Yeah what is it?"she asked. " I-I have feelings for you Nya, you are a super, pretty, and a kind person. So will you be my girlfriend?" I asked blushing.  "Sure Jay, I would Iove too." she said. And then we kissed.

A/N: How was it, did you like it. By the way, this wasn't a request but feel free to make any as possible :)

Yuki