Jay x Reader

Requested by: BlackNblue_Dragon

Your POV
I was a simple lady helping the ninja on the bounty. It sucks. I have to act like a maid to the ninja. I feel like a slave and it sucks. Well not really. The reason was that I think that one of the ninjas are cute. He had brown hair with a bleh ninja outfit. Yup. Jay Walker. He is so hot. But I can't have him. And that's because he's with Nya, Kai's sister.

Ugh I'm so jealous of her. Well I just have to move on and forget my love for Jay. Then Kai came down to me. "Hey Y/N whats up?"he asked me. "Nothing much!" I said. "Is something wrong?"he asked me. "Its just Jay and Nya." I replied. "You like Jay?"he asked me. I nodded. "But he's with Nya, how am I supposed to confess with he already loves Nya?" I asked him.

"Well, do you want me to ask if he likes Nya? And then maybe that will give you the chance to confess."he said. "Okay that might work." I replied.

Jay's POV

"Nya!" I shouted. She came down. "Yes Jay?"she asked. "Look we need to talk." I said. "Okay whats up?"she said. "I'm in love with someone else." I said. She was shocked. "Jay?"she stuttered. "Yes Nya I love someone else." I said confidently. "Who is it?"she asked. "Y/N" I said.

"Oh well, to think about it, you and
Y/N make a cute couple and not me and you."she said. Phew, I'm so relieved. I thought she was going to be mad at me. "Jay you should tell her that you love her." Nya told me. "You really think so?" I asked. "Yeah, if you love her. Then do it."she said. "Okay." I said.

I then saw Y/N eating pocky while watching Vampire Knight. (best anime) I then sat next to her. "Oh hey Jay"she said. "Hey Y/N, um I have to tell you tell you something." I said. "What is it Jay?"she asked. "I'm in love with you." I said. She was shocked. "You don't have to love me back" I said. "Jay. I love you too. Can we be a couple?"she asked.

"Yeah sure." I said and then I grabbed her chin and we kissed.