An Interesting Birthday Present [Smut]

Prompt: It's Isaac's birthday and Seto wants to make it extra special. MAJOR SMUT WARNING!!!!

Ship: ClassicSorcerer

Putting the finishing touches on the cake, Seto smiled at the now frosted and decorated dessert. The sorcerer looked around at the well decorated room, purple ribbons and balloons all in place, cake decorated to celebrate his boyfriend, Isaac's, birthday and his recent twitch milestone. He felt proud of his boyfriend for reaching such an amazing milestone of 10,000 followers, so he wanted to add the detail of 'Also congrats for 10k scrub <3' to the cake. They had been dating for over a year now and he felt it was time to take their relationship to the next level. But it was more than just getting ready to hit a home run in their relationship. Yeah they fucked now and then, but the brunet was getting bored of the plain vanilla sex and wanted to spice things up. While Isaac was out of town, he chose between whipping up a potion or a spell that would make things 10x better for the both of them. He went with the spell and though it took hours to master, the sorcerer had finally mastered it and was ready to use it. Hearing the sound of the door unlocking, Seto sat next to the cake, quickly snapping his fingers to light the candles. Isaac walked in, tired eyes adjusting to the light of the house before kicking the door shut behind him. "God, now I remember why I moved from the UK, whether is fucking shit." Isaac complained, hanging his coat on the coat hanger and walking straight for the mini bar before stopping in his tracks. With his hood hanging on his shoulders and a bright smile on his face, Seto looked up while Isaac looked down at the younger one who held the cake out in front of him. Isaac smiled at the gesture and patted his head before blowing out the candles, taking time between each one to read the writing on the cake. It was written in Seto's perfect handwriting. From all the writing Seto does from writing spells or having to write in Glyphs, he wasn't surprised that it looked as perfect as it was, even if it meant sometimes both of the alphabets would combine and show in his handwriting. But, it's what made Seto, well, Seto, and Isaac couldn't have asked for a more caring, lovable boyfriend. Blowing out the last candle, he took the cake from his boyfriend and set it on the counter, grabbing a knife to cut the cake. Seto pulled up a stool and sat at the counter, setting his cheek against the cool granite while he looked at his love who was slicing through the layer of frosting and dense cake. Isaac could sense something was going on through the brunet's head, but he couldn't tell if it was something devious or something he should be worried about. The last few weeks had been rough, he could feel that their relationship had been lacking. Even the sex was starting to lose its spark, and Isaac wasn't sure what that meant for the two of them. Pushing the thoughts aside, he set the two slices on plates and gave one to his brown eyed boyfriend who smiled with glee and dug his fork into the slice for a bite, Isaac doing the same.

Little over half of the cake remained, Isaac would worry about it later. It wasn't long after eating the cake that he found himself on the couch cuddling with the sorcerer and watching TV. Nothing too eventful, just what seemed to happen on any other Tuesday. Seto however was gonna make this more than normal however, he was silently plotting something. With his head against Isaac's shoulder, and arms wrapped around his waist, Seto began peppering kisses along Isaac's neck which caught him off guard. "Seto, what are you doing?" Seto didn't answer, instead he kissed higher until he was able to catch Isaac's lips in a lust filled kiss. Isaac, though surprised, quickly melted into the kiss and pulled Seto closer, not wanting to stop. Lifting Seto up, Isaac set him in his lap, the brunet's knees on either side of him. Seto parted his lips to deepen the kiss, battling Isaac for dominance as the sound of gasps and soft moans left each others mouths. Seto was winning, but Isaac could care less just as long as Seto was his and only his. Seto pulled away to catch his breath, cheeks flushed pink and a bit of saliva connecting their lips. "I have a present for you, a special present." Seto whispered, kissing Isaac's cheeks before pulling himself off of him. Taking Seto's hand, Isaac followed as he was lead to the bedroom, knowing quickly where this was going. He didn't mind though, he figured it would be nice to just have some vanilla sex on his birthday, what more could he ask for? Seto hated the term 'Making Love', and so did Isaac, but he couldn't lie that there were times where it really did feel like they were making love, and he loved every second of it. Seto closed the door behind them and quickly pushed Isaac onto the bed with a devious smirk. Things were about to get interesting and Isaac felt his cheeks heat up at what was to come next.