Third-party Viewing [Smut]

Prompt: James catches Seto and Isaac in the act but doesn't say anything about it.

(Sorry this is a bit short, I have small chapters I work on and post between big chapters lol)

LMAO I wrote James out to be a cuck, I'm sorry

Living together wasn't all that bad, sure sometimes there was the pain of one or more people not wanting to sleep at a decent time, or having to cram enough food in the fridge for the three of them to last. Living together wasn't that bad at all. But James couldn't help but feel like he was the third wheel to Seto and Isaac as the pair always seemed to always be doing something together. It didn't bother him, but he did feel left out whenever he would hear them talking about doing certain things that involved the two of them. This time however, James finally built up the courage to ask about what the two were doing when he saw Seto get pulled into his bed room by Isaac. Going up to the door, he put his hand up to knock but stopped when he heard a soft thud. Lowering his hand, he waited and put his hand on the door knob, ready to burst in if needed. Gently turning it, James cracked the door enough to peak into the room and saw something he wasn't expecting. Isaac was sat in Seto's chair, Seto sitting in his lap and arms thrown around Isaac's neck while both were in a heated kiss. James suddenly felt like he was intruding on their privacy, his two best friends were having an intimate moment and here he was, watching them like a perv. But it seemed his growing erection was saying otherwise as he stood in silence, watching through the cracked door as the two got up from Seto's chair, moving to his bed. James should have stopped looking and closed the door at that point, he knew what they were going to do next. But the tension was keeping him attached to the situation of the possibility that his two best friends were about to fuck right here in this house. It then clicked that this is probably what they were up to, the many times they were talking about doing things together, they meant this, and James was now very compelled to watch what was going to happen next.

The brunet was pushed back onto the bed as Isaac got between his legs and teased the younger by grinding his clothed erection against his ass, prompting a whine to leave Seto's lips. James felt his own temperature rise as he continued to watch the scene in front of him, his own erection straining painfully against his jeans as he contemplated the situation at hand. Playing with zipper of his pants, James palmed himself as he watched Isaac pin the younger to the bed, leaving Seto incapable of touching the purple haired man. "Fuck it..." James said under his breath as he finally pulled the zipper down and undid the button before he slipped his hand into his boxers, lazily jerking his dick as he looked on. Seto's noises were intoxicating to Isaac, prompting him to kiss his way to the brunet's neck before biting down hard. James couldn't hold the shaky breath that passed his lips as he leaned his head on the door frame, just enough to see everything that was happening inside of the bedroom. James felt ashamed, but his arousal was overpowering as he watched, teasing the tip of his dick as he waited for someone to make the next move. Isaac continued to lick and suck at the pale flesh of the brunet, pulling back to see he had sucked a bright purple hickey to mark Seto as his, and only his. Isaac ground his hips into the brunet's, satisfied when he felt Seto wrap his legs around Isaac's waist. He enjoyed teasing Seto this way, always getting the younger to submit without even needing to be harsh or bait him. That's why he liked it when he would tease Seto in public, almost instantly arousing Seto at the worse of times, but he loved it.

"Isaac, James saw me get dragged in here. It won't be long before he comes to check on us.." Seto panted as Isaac continued to tease him with gentle, clothed thrusts against his ass. "Then how about we let him know what we're doing?" Seto didn't get to answer before Isaac crashed their lips together in a steamy kiss. Seto sat up and tugged at the sleeves of his sweater, Isaac following suit with his shirt. It wasn't long before the two were in just their boxers, going back to grinding and making out in between to tease each other. Little did they know they were also teasing their room mate who stood on the other side of the door. Erection in hand and pumping slowly, James shivered as he waited for them to continue. Sliding his thumb over his tip, he noted the amount of pre-cum oozing from the tip of his dick as he used it as a form of lubricant. He didn't think the situation was as arousing as it was, but man did he not want it to stop. Isaac pulled away from Seto, pushing him onto his back while they both worked to get their boxers off. James looked in anticipation as Isaac put Seto on his hands and knees, gently nudging Seto's legs further apart and forcing Seto's upper body into the bed, leaving his ass in the air. Seto whined as Isaac teased his entrance, gently nudging it with the tip before reaching for the lube. Isaac squirted a generous amount onto his fingers and slipped one into Seto's hole. Seto shivered as Isaac moved it about, making room for the second finger before he began to scissor the two. When he felt Seto was ready, Isaac lubed his erection and placed the tip at Seto's entrance once more, pushing gently before finally sliding in. Seto let out a shaky moan, followed by a grunt as Isaac bottomed out, waiting for Seto to get used to the sensation. While this was happening, James was trying extremely hard not to moan out as he pumped his cock, squeezing the tip every so often as he took advantage of what he could possibly considered to be porn at this point. When Seto was ready, Isaac pulled out almost all the way before slamming back in, hitting Seto's prostate almost immediately causing him to cry out. "Isaac!~" Seto buried his face in the bed sheets as Isaac continued to thrust, slowing picking up the pace. Seto moaned out in pleasure, reaching for a pillow to moan his heart out as Isaac continued to thrust into him. Noting that Seto was already a moaning mess, Isaac leaned forward just enough to grip Seto's erection to pump in time with his thrusts. James looked on, panting all the while thrusting into his own hand as he neared his fast approaching orgasm. With the smell of sex, the sounds of skin hitting skin and the sounds of both Isaac and Seto moaning, James thought he was going to cum first. He slowed his motions to tease the tip of his cock, which was leaking perfusly as he peered into the room once more.

Isaac sat up, pulling the brunet by his hair so he was on his knees as the he continued to pound into the younger. Grip still tight around Seto's beading dick as he moaned out, hands falling to his sides as he attempted to grip the bed sheets. "Isaac, I don't know how much longer I can last!~" Seto cried out, not caring at all if James heard them or not anymore. "Hold on darling, just about finished~" Isaac cooed into the other's ear as he thrusted into the brunet. Both were panting hard as it seemed like time was ticking slow, that was until Seto finally reached his climax. "I'm cumming! Isaac!~" And cum he did, rope after rope of semen shot out of his cock onto the bed sheets as he fell forward, Isaac still abusing his hole. Isaac gasped out and stopped thrusting, dick buried deep in Seto's ass has he shot his hot load into the brunet. Seto moaned softly at the feeling as Isaac put all his weight on Seto's back, the both sitting in a mutual silence as James reached his own climax on the other side of the bed room door. James bit his knuckle to keep from making any noise as he gave his dick one more pump, cumming into his boxers to avoid having to clean up a questionable mess later. James leaned back against the wall, slowly sliding down until his ass met the floor as he question what he just did and what he had just watched. He felt the shame come flooding back as he heard the two getting dressed. redoing the buttons on his pants and pulling up the zipper, James tried to leave as quickly and quietly as possible without the two noticing that he was even there to begin with. While the two were dressing, Seto glanced at the door and made the shocking discovery that it was cracked open. Isaac noticed the panic on Seto's face and quickly went out to check the surroundings. Both walked downstairs to find James was sitting on the couch reading, probably what he had been doing the entire time they hoped. "James? Just wondering, how long have you been reading down here?" Seto asked, the lightest blush on his face. James came up with a quick answer, something that they would believe, hopefully. "The last 30 minutes or so, I don't know how long, this book is a great read though." Seto and Isaac both sighed in relief as they left James to read, the two going into the kitchen to make dinner. James sighed as well, setting the book down as he made his way upstairs to change out of his stained boxers. Good thing he had laundry duty this week. Back downstairs, Seto and Isaac were still conversing, still the slightest bit paranoid that James was onto them. At this point, James knew what they were, romantic or not, the two were definitely more than just friends and he wasn't sure if he felt happy or confused. But it didn't seem to bother him for very long. All that mattered was what Seto and Isaac were doing was beneficial for the both of them, and he was happy that they were happy. Even if it meant he could get a free show now and then.