Who's The Winner Here? [Smut]

Prompt: After a competitive game of laser tag, Isaac, Seto and James decide to release some stress back at James' hotel room. (Thank you so much to the amazing AstralVirus for helping me you with this! You are amazing! She also edited a couple parts here and there, you'll tell who is who I think :P) 

Ship: ClassicAisuSorcerer

Twenty seconds remained; Seto and Isaac were tied while James stayed in the lead by five points. Laser tag was fun and all, but these three were taking this game very seriously. Running around, sneaking about and hiding in dark corners as they hunted people down, shooting and avoiding the blast of light from everyone as the clock counted down to zero. James was certain he was going to win. He had gotten nearly all the other players except for his two friends (currently enemies), Seto and Isaac, who were still in hiding. "Come on, come out, wherever you are... The game is nearly over, so you guys should give up already..." James said, quietly walking around the almost pitch black room with his gun positioned in his arms to shoot. He constantly scanned around the area from front and side-to-side. He thought he heard movement behind him and quickly spun around to the source of the sound, until suddenly - a 'pew' was heard. James was scared to look down, but the moment he did and glanced at his chest plate, he noticed it blinking red and he was out. "YES!" Seto exclaimed with a little fist pump, perhaps a little too loudly, because before he knew it... He heard the exact same sound on himself and noticed his plate was blinking along with James. Isaac stood not too far from Seto and James, looking all proud and smug with his gun extended out and pointing at Seto's chest. He wore a wide, cocky smirk on his lips after claiming his victory and stride over to the newly declared losers. "I think I won that game, don't you agree?" Isaac stated, blowing at the tip of his gun then slipping it in its holster. The two shorter men stared in disbelief, believing they should've won that game and not the purple haired man. But damn, Isaac was just too stealthy. "No way, I should have won that... I was even the one who suggested we play laser tag in the first place!" James said, clearly salty about losing the game he thought he would kicked his friends asses in. He had the best aim and was ahead of the other two the whole time! "James, you just suck-" Seto didn't even finish his sentence before he felt a hard impact to his shoulder. "OW! Isaac! James hit me!" Seto complained loudly as he rubbed his shoulder, where James punched him. He glared at the white haired man with a huff and flipped him off after James stuck his tongue childishly at him. Isaac was snickering, finding it quite amusing to watch the whole thing unfold in front of him. His friends seemed to grow upset at each more and more by the minute due to the game they've just played. It made him wonder how he could change that later if this kept going. "Alright, you sluts," Isaac started to capture the younger men's attention and keep them from killing each other as he slipped off his gear and set it down on a table. "Let's go. I'm tired, hungry, and we should enjoy James' last day here before he goes back home." Giving each other one last death glare, Seto and James took off their gear in pursuit and set it on the table next to the exit before heading out to the car.