CH9: HELL YES!!!!

N here y/n was living Euna's life but just to catch the murderer of her parents. Y/n went downstairs n was eating her dinner her mother broke the silence n said "you are going to euna's school tomorrow so get ready ok" y/n just nodded .

/Y/n pov/
Hell yeah m soo ready to go there.!

N as the time goes by y/n's best time came yeah it was time to go to the school n hell y/n was exited.

Y/n n her mother parked the car in front of school gate n y/n was watching students getting in the school as y/n was wandering her mother called her making her startled .Y/n's mother said "are you ready for it?" N y/n nodded. Her mother placed a soft kiss on y/n's forehead . Y/n waved her goodbye to her mother . As y/n was standing in front of the school gate standing their nervous y/n wondered

Y/n's pov
What happened to me a sec a go I was confident n now what happened God help me .. ok y/n you can do it just believe yourself ok let's go..

Y/n entered the school as she was late the school last bell already rang so y/n was now running to get to her class as y/n was running she bumped into someone causing her n the person she bumped to fall . But without anymore time y/n got up without seeing the person face she bumped n said "sorry" n ran away . After reaching to the classroom room y/n barged in saying loudly almost yelling "I'M HERE SIR M NOT LATE" Leaving everyone to shock.

Everyone was shocked to see y/n standing in the classroom door frame as she was breathing hard Everyone's mind was wondering "HOW CAN A MISSING PERSON OR DEAD PERSON BE BACK TO LIFE...."

END OF CH9
SCHOOL2019 WHO ARE YOU??