Dock

Your body was squished beside Gladiolus's as the Regalia small space being known. "Prompto," You called out, your arm losing it's feeling and being replaced by uncomfortable dots. The blond turned and you quickly asked to stop the car. "Sorry Ignis, I don't have a problem with your driving. Just that I'm gonna become a real pancake at this rate."

Quickly rummaging through your pocket, you pulled out your beloved chocobo whistle. The others watched as the whistle sounded and the familiar chocobo running. "I will follow you guys from behind?" You jumped on its back as you rubbed its feathers. Ignis looked towards the rest before answering, "You go towards the dock first, we will catch up with you." Nodding, you patted the chocobo and its leg instantly picking up speed.

Gladiolus opened the door after noticing that your figure was far from Regalia. "Come on Prompto, switch places with me." He gave a confused look at the sudden words only to comply. Lunafreya watched worriedly at the exchange, for her to softly apologize. "Sorry about this, because of me, (Y/N) had to leave Regalia." Prompto waved her apology away, imagining the words that you would say. "After all, I'm pretty sure (Y/N) would say that she doesn't mind. Since it's her job." Everyone chuckled at the thought, your face running through their minds. Only for Noctis to stop halfway, "Come on, the faster we go the faster we meet up with (Y/N)."

"Yeah, yeah, missing your wife already Prince Noctis?" the muscular raven teased as he settled in his seat. Ignis stepped on the engine, with Noctis scoffing at the sentence. "Sorry for missing her."

---

You stared at the map, instantly memorising the directions. "That reminds me, is Noctis okay? His face seemed pretty flush..." Your thoughts drowned out by the steps of the chocobo and wind. "Well, guess I can ask him later. At the dock maybe..."