| Jessa | ~ Chapter 2

Tessa's POV:

"Ok Guys thanks for coming" Shane says thankfully.

"So the first question is was Jessa a thing?" He questions

I feel my heart beat insanely. I give Jake eye contact as Erika holds him arm hoping that it wasn't. I mean we have kissed for views and shit but I guess you can say it was more of a friendship.

"No it's wasn't. It was never a thing." Jake answers

All I going to do is say the truth.

"Jessa wasn't a thing but it was a close friendship. We have kissed for videos and s-st-stuff.."

I can feel myself stutter. I pause and Alissa hands my hands and gives me a vague nod to continue.

"I never liked Jake liked that and I was also one of the first people who found out about Jake liked Erika so after being told that I guess I can't be really with him. Not that I wanted to anyway" I explain.

Jake gives Alissa a death stare and gives Erika a peck on the lips. I rolled my eyes. I whisper to Alissa.

"Don't worry about them." I whisper.

She nods. She lets go of my hand for some reason. I lean back I'm soo scared of this and I want this to stop. While I was fully rested on the beanbag, leaning my back all the way, I saw Alissa and Logan holding hands behind their back because they didn't everyone and the camera to see it. It's such a cute connection they have.

"So the next question is..." Shane says.

2 comments for the next chapter
Word count:272 words