| Now Is A New Start | ~ Chapter 15

A Few Months Later..

Logan's POV:

I got some brain damage after that day. I can't vlog or do anything with my famous life anymore. I'm spending the rest of my time in the hospital. i haven't spoken to anyone but my family. my friends neglected me. My dad doesn't care about me because i'm not making any money anymore so i'm no more use to him I guess. My brother says sorry for what happened but I know he doesn't understand what this has really done. My mum comes to see me almost everyday. She comes us much as she can. She cries almost every night about me. i pretend to be asleep but I know she is crying. One day if i get out i will make her happy and get my love back. Alissa..

Jake's POV:

I have done something terrible to Logan. As much as i'm upset about Logan I need to focus on my career. Erika does tell me sometimes to go see Logan. Erika feels the pain of me hurting Logan. She feel the guilt. The public doesn't know about this and they shouldn't anyway. I got my job, my love and my life and that's all I need.

Tessa's POV:

I haven't been included in the very deep drama but it's good I am not getting involved anyway. I'm glad they didn't ask me anything about chance. My life going great right now. I have been talking to Alissa on text. We want Talissa to be showed to the public later on though.

Erika's POV:

So far I feel terrible and traumatised. I saw Logan fall to the floor with blood trickling down his head. I could see his brain. It was horrible. Jake doesn't feel that guilty about this which i'm crazy about. I hope Logan gets better. Onto my life i'm happy that i'm with Jake and i hope we can move forward soon.

Alissa's POV:

I have felt the love from banks soo much recently. I feel like this is what deserved. I sometimes feel like something is missing but I just go to the club in the Clout House and that normally changes my mind about it.

All I know it's time to move on...

That's a wrap Guys! Thanks for reading!
Word Count: 375 Words