| Siblings Seprated And Team 10 Wishes | ~ Chapter 11

Logan's POV:

"So last question is. Are the Paul brothers happy with there relationship? Also, what did you wish didn't happen when your in Team 10?" Shane questions.

I look to the floor. I gotta admit. Even if it's family you gotta disconnect with the people who don't love you the way you are and don't appreciate who your with.

"I wish we weren't brothers." Jake blurts out.

Shane face was shocked.

"Ok!" Shane says shockingly.

"I wish we weren't because he stops me from hanging out with whoever I want and do whatever I want." I explain.

I tighten my grip around Alissa's hand as Jake comes walking up to us. He holds our hands up which are still connected.

"WHAT IS THIS LOGAN?!" Jake shouts.

I look at Alissa and tears and tears are streaming down her face. I let go of her and hand and she looks back at me. I walk up to Jake.

"Why the fuck are you choosing my life when I can do what I want in my own life?" I state.

That didn't please Jake. He give me a punch when I pin him to the ground and hit his nose twice. I was going insane. I'm insane. I can feel everyone pulling me away from him but I don't care I hit him more. And more. And more. I hear a cry in between everyone's shouting.

"LOGAN! STOP! HE IS YOUR BROTHER" Alissa cried.

Her cry sounds soo hurtful. I look back at her and she was so upset. I loosen and move away. Jake's nose is now bleeding. He walks back to his seat.

"Sorry Jake" I apologise.

Jake just looks the other way as Erika wipes his face. How pathetic he is.

"Umm I hope your okay Jake. Alissa violet? What's your answer?" Shane questions.

"I wish I was n-ev-er Hi-t" Alissa stutters.

Nick's POV:

Jake just rolled his eyes. I have seen Jake hit Alissa so I don't understand why he is annoyed. Jake is honestly a nice person. I am happy that is starting to see the good side of Jake now.

"I wish I was never cheated on." Tessa told.

I remember when chance cheated on Tessa. She cried for a straight week. I hated seeing her like that.

I saw Marcus and Lucas whispering to each other.

"Me and Marcus wish we never left and we had a chance to balance out time we had with family and team 10." Lucas explains.

I liked it when they were in team 10. They were very loyal.

"I wished I never joined." Neels states firmly.

I guess he didn't like being known for being in team 10.

"I wish.." I say.

My heart rate goes higher as higher.

"Greg never took over Jake." I blurt out.

I can't believe I said that. Jake looks down. He knows what Greg does.

"I wish I was never dating someone's ex. I have been known for dating Alissa's ex to this day. I want to date a man and being known as girlfriend and him known as my boyfriend." Erika exclaims.

I smile at her. Jake and Erika are such a nice couple and I am happy they are together. Jake gives her a kiss. I look over at Alissa and she looking down trying to ignore Jake. Logan holds her hand. She looks up and smiles at him. Logan protects Alissa.

My thoughts get interrupted by the Martinez twins whispering.

"We both wished we were never bullied." Ivan says.

I roll my eyes. They weren't even bullied.

"Ok that's all the questions done. Thank you soo much. You may leave." Shane spoke.

Well...it's over..

11 comments for the next chapter
Word count: 628 words