~Chapter 1~

I stared at my reflection in the puddle on the sidewalk. "My name is Ema Hinata. My name is Ema Hinata. My name is Ema Hinata."

My real name was Yuki Kazaki. I was 16 years old and grew up in a small town in Japan. I had lived with my aunt for 11 years under the assumption she was my mother.

But she grew very ill and has sent me off to search for my father. She gave me an old picture and told me where I was most likely to find him. She told me his name but I was terrible with names. All I knew was it started with a r.

I was in a pair of grey sweats, a light blue hoodie, and black Nikes. I had my hair down as if I had just woke up. I figured Ema didn't sleep with her hair up... I hoped she didn't.

I had snuck into sunrise residence and I was waiting quietly by a tree.

Ema should be here any minute now. I sighed a looked down at my watch. 4:26 a.m. She told me to be here by four, I got here at four, and I was going to pass out if she made me wait any longer.

"Yuki?" I heard a small voice. I looked over to see Ema holding a suitcase and smiling at me. She was dressed up, wearing light blue skinny jeans with a white blouse.

Wrapped around her neck was a thin pink scarf and her hair was in its usual place, a ponytail off the the side. She had on a little bit of make up. I also noticed she had on black flats.

"I'm sorry. Have you been waiting long?" She asked embarrassed. I felt so out of place standing next to her dressed the way I was and I blushed, "no.. It's cool."

Ema smiled, "well I was wondering if you would mind looking after Juli as well while I was gone. My brothers would get suspicious if Juli disappeared and wasn't there with.... 'Me'." She giggles while saying 'me' and I couldn't help but smile.

"No I don't mind... But the talking is going to creep me out....," I muttered shivering remembering.

"He can also talk to Louis... So don't worry you won't be alone," Ema said grinning. "Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath then nodded. I bowed in front of Ema, "hello. My name is Ema Hinata."

Ema clapped quietly and hugged me unexpectedly and almost threw me off balance.

I ended up catching myself and hugging her back. "Your a life saver Yu- Ema," Ema said giggling.

"No problem. Just make sure your aunt gets better!" I said pulling back from the hug. We both starred at each other for a moment before saying, "good luck," in sync.

We laughed once more. I then watched her climb into the taxi that had just arrived. She waved once more at me and I waved back watching the taxi drive off with her.

I sighed and quietly sneaked inside. I looked around stunned. This place was huge! I was standing in some type of living room.

There was a giant couch and a flat screen tv in the room.

To my left was a giant table which must have been apart of a dining room.

Curiosity taking me over I found myself quietly exploring. I found myself in a room which must have been a kitchen.

It was a nice kitchen. I frowned. It sucked that I couldn't cook. It would have been awesome to cook in this kitchen.

I pulled out a small note from my pocket. On the note it had the names of all the brothers and there ages.

I quietly mouthed the names over and over.

"Masaomi, Ukyo, Kaname, Hikaru, Taubaki-," I was cut off my a, "Ema?"