~Chapter 3~

The elevator ride seemed to go on forever, yet it also went by in the blink of an eye. I was so nervous! I wasn't prepared to face all of the brothers at once.

"Che you ok?" Asked Juli. I wiped a couple beads of sweat off my forehead. I nodded, "yea.. Just nervous..."

Juli patted my cheek, "it's okay. Even though they are wolves I get the feeling your not as oblivious as Chi."

"Wolves?" I asked confused. Was there some family secret that on a full moon they turned to wolves.

"Yes nasty, perverted, wolves!" Juli exclaimed angrily. I grinned, "that's so cool!"

Juli jumped shocked, "you think it's cool that they are always making moves on Chi?!"

I frowned and raised an eyebrow, "I thought you said they were wolves.."

"They are," he said annoyed, "they are perverted boys...."

"Oh...," I tapped my chin, "so they're not actual animals..?" Juli shook his head, "your slow, Che, your slow..."

"And your mean Juli," I said pouting.

-

Once we existed the elevator I slowly made my way to the living room. It was empty.... They must have been in the dining room waiting for me..

I looked around the room once more admiring it when a small boy with pink hair was standing in front of me pouting.

"Onee-Chan! What took you so long? Come on!" He exclaimed grabbing my arm and dragging me into the dining room.

Do to the difference in height I had to keep myself from falling on the small boy. He must have been the youngest brother, the thirteenth son. I shivered at the thought of having thirteen children.

"See! See? I brought Onee-chan!" Exclaimed the small boy to the others. I felt dumbfounded as I counted the number of people at the table mentally.

"One.. Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven...," I thought as I counted. Where were the other five?!

"Glad your feeling better, Ema," Masaomi said with a heart warming smile. I nodded still a little shocked.

"Too bad we weren't alone... I would have helped you feel better," Tsubaki said with a wink causing me to blush.

He was chuckling until Azusa cracked him upside the back of his head. He whined rubbing his head complaining about how mean Azusa was.

"Your so mean Asusa! It was just a joke...," Tsubaki moaned. "Obviously not to Ema..," Azusa said calmly as if nothing had happened.

"Okay settle down you two..," said a voice I didn't recognize. I looked at the owner of the voice to find a very handsome man wearing glasses. He had short blonde hair and blue eyes.

He kinda looked like a lawyer the way he was dressed...

"Can I sit by you, Onee-chan?" I looked down to see a the youngest son holding my arm tightly, pouting and fluttering his puppy dog eyes. I was overwhelmed by his cuteness.

I had never really dealt with children before and I could feel the nervousness rising inside me.

"Just say yes, Che," whispered Juli who was still furious from Tsubaki's comment. I smiled sweetly and nodded, "how can I say no to such a cute face.."

It came out a little shaky, but the young boy lit up and smiled so big it would make anybody happy.

"Yay! Thank you so much Onee-chan!"