Chapter 4

Breakfast had ended and I found myself being dragged around the house with Wataru.

"Do you want to play some games with me Onee-Chan?" He asked jumping up and down excitedly.

"Sure," I replied with a smile. How could you say no to such a cute face! He grinned, "Yay!! Lets play hide and go seek!"

I felt my face fall, "who's hiding?" Wataru grinned, "you can hide and I'll find you!"

I smiled, this would be much easier. Juli say on my shoulder striking a confident pose. "I know the best places for Che to hide!"

-

"Are you sure this is a good spot?" I asked quietly. Juli nodded. I was standing in a bathroom closest. The door was open just a crack and I hid in the shadows.

Juli nodded, "don't worry. Last I remember this bathroom is broke so no one will use it."

I smiled, "alright thanks Juli, now go before Wataru here's us..."

Juli nodded and scurried out of the bathroom, the door shutting behind him.

I sat in the closest quietly for a couple minutes before I heard the bathroom door open.

I held my breath as I heard the door shut and footsteps head closer to the closest.

My jaw dropped when the closest door opened.

There stood Subaru starring at me wide eyed.

He was shirtless and only had his basketball shorts on. His hair was wet from sweat and clung to his fore head and small beads of sweat were still dripping onto his chest and cascading down his fit body.

We starred at each other for a moment, both wide eyed and blushing.

"I- I'm sorry...," I managed to get out. He raised his eyebrow still embarrassed, "why are you in here?"

"Oh um.. I was playing hide and seek with Wataru and I thought this bathroom was the broken one..."

Subaru shook his head sighing, "your one floor too low..."

-

Meanwhile....

Juli is sitting in front of the right bathroom sadly saying, "Im sorry Che..."

-

"Oh I'm sorry....," I said nervously mentally lecturing Juli in my mind.

"Found you!!!" Yelled Wataru running in and grabbing my hand. "Come on let's play a different game!"

He dragged me out of the bathroom leaving Subaru left confused.

-

Most of the day had passed. All I did was play different games with Wataru, which I didn't mind.

Wataru was probably my favorite brother. He was childish and adorable and I found him fun to be around.

But Masaomi finally made him leave me alone and go clean his room. I tried to tell Masaomi I didn't mind his company, but he only shook his head.

"His room... It has no floor... Or bed...," he said shaking his head smiling.

"Oh," I said picturing my old room at my aunts house as Wataru's. The thought made me laugh.

Masaomi raised an eyebrow and I just shook my head in response, "it's nothing... Just a funny memory."

Masaomi smiled and petted my hair, "you sure are a funny one, Ema.." With that he walked away and I smiled until he was out I site.