Old Gatherings and New Friends

It has been 2 weeks since the red carpet event.

Fury: "So tell me what has been happening since I've gone" as he sips his black coffee.

Maria: "Well good morning to you Nick" as she slowly makes her way in the kitchen to fix her breakfast and sits down across from him. "First off, how's your other work?"

Fury: "It's been good, the same stuff. You know I rather have you over there than at the flower shop" raises his eyebrow.

Maria: "Someone has to keep it afloat it's a good cover up" she smirks at him.

Fury: "Well what about that assistant guy you have? Jerome or what's his name--- " as he couldn't figure out his name.

Maria: "Sam. I'll think about it but ---" as she eats her food. Loud footsteps make it's way down the stairs.

Clint: "Good morning family! Old man you look great!" Fury grunts. He sits down and picks off Maria's breakfast as she slaps his hand away. "Sharing is caring sis" as he frowns and she rolls her eyes.

Fury: "Clint it's been what 3 years since you came back home. How's Europe and Laura?" Clint eyes widen. Maria looks at Clint. "You know I have my eyes everywhere Francis" he smirks as he reads his newspaper.

Clint: "Uh Europe is great! I can't hide anything from you" he laughs. "Laura is amazing --- as he is interrupted.

Fury: "You better bring both of them here or I'm coming down there" as he gets up to put his cup away.

Maria: "Wait, two... Clinton Francis Barton Fury you have a KID?!" she yells at him. Clint lays his head on the table.

Clint: "Yes" as he mumbles. "It's more like on the way. I was going to tell you all but I thought you guys would be mad, are you gonna finish that?" Maria pushes her plate at him. "I'll tell Nat soon I promise" as he chews on the bacon.

Fury: "So no one wants to tell me how Natasha is doing? I know she just had a red carpet event a couple weeks ago, nobody wants to tell me anything about how her idiotic husband?" He looks at both of them demanding an answer.

Clint: "What? I thought you had eyes everywhere" he mocks as Nick smacks him with the newspaper.

Maria: "Rogers is keeping it on the low, steadily working and so far from my resources he dropped that Sharon bitch" as she chugs her juice.

Fury: "Sounds good but you two continue to watch over each other especially Natasha" he says lowly as he turns around to look at the family photo on the shelf.

Clint: "Yeah we know.. I've been trying to track them and I keep getting dead ends. Maybe they gave up" he shrugs.

Maria: "Well it's been 17 years so maybe" she sighs.

Fury: "Trust me until we close the case it's remains open. Plus I know you both enjoyed those self defense classes and shit as kids so put it to good use" he chuckles. "I'm here for a couple days so arrange a lunch meeting with Natasha and we will do family stuff" as Clint chokes on his food and Maria smacks his bad to help me.

Clint: "You do family time?!" stares at him shocked. Nick walks away to his room. "Man he rarely does family time I wonder what he is up to" he looks at Maria curiously as she shrugs unknowingly sends a text.

Tweet message goes off.

Titled: Trio Badasses

Maria: Our Father is home he wants lunch with all of us...