CHAPTER 3

***DEMETRI UP TOP***

"So i guess we could start with I'm a businessman and end with I'm a businessman." He was gruff and straight to the point. I really couldn't figure him out. 

"Okay well why did you pick me? I mean I did call you some pretty nasty things." I really was curious as to why he would choose me though I'm not sorry for what I said because as of now what I said still stands.

"Because I can." and that was all he said before Demetri walked in with no shirt on and wet hair. He had water droplet running down his delicious eight pack. My jaw was probably on the floor with a little drool running down the side of my mouth.

"Baby girl you gotta little drool there." Demetri said with a smirk, "I mean we could just take this somewhere more private if you would like?"

"Your boyfriend over there might not like that. Besides I have to get back to work just let me know if there is anything else I can get for you two." I asked while getting up ready to do some cleaning in some other rooms that are on my list to do.

"Where are you going?" Damien asked with a querk of his eyebrow.

"To do my job?" I said it more like a question but I will still walking towards the large double doors with bright gold handles.

"No. We have some things to take care of and your coming with us." Damien said with a slight chuckle in his voice after he saw the way my face changed to one of shock.

"Yeah no. I have things I have to get done. The only way I would go with you is if you found someone to come take over my rooms and I'm not talking about one of the girls that are already here. They have enough to do as it is. They  do have families to get to before midnight." I frowned. Why the actual fuck would I want to even go with him? No matter how handsome he is. 

Because he's handsome and he intrigues you?

I don't care I have shit to do I may not have a life outside of this place but those girls do.

"Someone will be here in five minutes let's go." Damien and Demetri started to walk towards me ready to leave.

"Um I still can't go with you. I'm not going out in public in this." I said looking down at my solid black pants and my ugly blue polo shirt that has the hotel logo on it.

"We have time to stop by you house lets go. Demetri will follow us in your car."  Damien said while grabbing my wrist in a tight hold. Well fuck that's going to leave a mark.

"Fuck no he's not. That car is the only thing in this world that I own you can follow me but until I'm done paying for it an all the debt I have is cleared no one else is driving it, and that's another reason I can't go with you. I have to stay and work I need the money." My voice slowly dropping off as I said the last part.

"You will make 2,000 dollars for spending the day with me. Also we will follow you. Now I'm not going to tell you again. Let's. Go." He was still dragging me to the employees only door. Fuck my life I could really use that money. 

"Fuck. Fine. Just let me go I can walk on my own." Finally freeing my wrist and started walking ahead of him to grab my shit out of my locker then walking out the back door to my car, but before I got in I turned to the two sex gods of guys and said , " Try to keep up." Getting into my black Audi r8 with red leather seats with a smirk on my face once they saw my baby. I spent my whole life saving for this car no way in hell am I ever letting anyone else ever drive it.

 I spent my whole life saving for this car no way in hell am I ever letting anyone else ever drive it

I quickly pulled down the street and saw the boys follow in a black Aston Martin Lagonda. I mean I know my car is sexy but Damiens car just screams sex. I would probably give my left tit for his car. 

I quickly drove down the streets of New York weaving in and out of cars getting many honk and my fair share of the bird being thrown at me

I quickly drove down the streets of New York weaving in and out of cars getting many honk and my fair share of the bird being thrown at me. What? I like to drive like the devil himself is on my heels and right now it seems like he his.

I was pulling up my drive way when I noticed both my grandparents are home. Great. Don't get me wrong I love my grandmother its my grandfather who I can't stand. You will see why.

"Grandma! I'm Home!" I saw my grandma come around the corner out of the kitchen once she heard the door open, but she stopped in her tacks once she saw the boys behind me. "This is Damien Lucio and his life partner Demetri." I said the last part with a smirk on my face. 

"What the actual fuck Lexi! We are not gay and if you want me to prove that to I would be more than willing right now." Demetri said with a smirk on his face while Damien just glared at the two of us. Does this man ever smile?

"Demetri! Language! My grandmother is standing in front of you! Fucking idiot."  I glared at him, "And you boyfriend might not like you to show me how you could possibly 'rock my world'" 

"WE ARE NOT GAY! For fucks sake Lexi!" Then he turned to my grandmother whole just stood there with an amused smile on her face while she looked between the three of us. "Demetri Black it's a pleasure to meet you ma'am." 

"Damien Lucio." Damien said while offering his hand to my grandmother for her to shake. So he does have some manners, "We are just here for Lexi to change as she is showing us around the city today."

"Oh darling just call me Dottie. Lexi take these loving young men to the living room to wait for you." My Grandma was a little old lady with a friendly face with some wrinkles but she still held on to her youth mostly because my parents had me when they were very young.

"Fine. Follow me." I led them to the living room were my grandfather was watching the news.

"Look whose home. It's the slut. What got sick of just having one dick in you? you decided you needed to do it two at a time?" He said while giving me a nasty look.

"You guys can wait here I'm just going to go change." I said with a sigh as I was turning around to leave I heard something I never thought I would hear.

"Apologize. Now."