Shawn Mendes Quotes

"If I die, this is the reason."

"Don't ask anybody to choke you."

"I did not approve of this."

"Dental hygiene is my number one priority."

"True friends are never forgotten, they live within our hearts and souls... forever, and always, dancing on our stage of memories."

"Stop YELLING!!"

"I'm tortured because I care."

"If I don't have cereal on the bus, I'm going to be really upset."

"Sometimes it all gets a little too much, but you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up."

"I'm all over the place with muffins."

"The focus should be on my music and not my sexuality."

"I carry around this little lion named Leo, which I've had for as long as I can remember."

"I'm still a little certain I'm a wizard."

"Change isn't a bad thing and it never was. And, you know, at the end of the day you are the same person."

"I always look good."

"First of all, I'm not gay. Second of all, it shouldn't make a difference if I was or if I wasn't."

"You can't get too comfortable and relax, because your world can flip overnight."

"As I'm growing, so is my music."

"Meow meow meow meow meow."

"People say to me, 'What are you going to be doing in five years?' The thing is, I don't care! It's what I'm doing today that matters."

"You don't have to be afraid because we're all the same."