Depression ep4

You woke up to the sound of your alarm telling you that you had school. Therefor you turned it off and went into the bathroom to get ready for school.
You got a shower and got changed, you put makeup on which was a surprise.
This is what you looked like:

you went back into you're bedroom, grabbed your bag and your phone then left

you went back into you're bedroom, grabbed your bag and your phone then left. When you were walking down the stairs you could smell bacon, you felt sick so you just waited for everyone to eat so you could go to school.
Once they were finished you all got in the cars and drove to school, after about 10 minutes you got into school. You got out of the car, everyone was just staring at you.
Girl1: Who is she?
Girl3: Is She new?
Girl2: Shes so pretty
Boy1: I'm drooling
Boy4: Fuck...
Boy2: Shes So hottt
Boy3: Stay loyal mate
Boy2: Whatever
You just rolled your eyes and walked into the hallway with taehyung.
Tae: So Y/N... what are you doing today?
Y/N: nothing probably, why?
Tae: Because I was wondering if you'd wanna come to the cinema with me, Jimin and kookie?
Y/N: Uhm... no thank you
You then left taehyung and went to your locker, you grabbed you're books and left to go to your class.
You got into class and say that you were the first person there, you smiled to yourself and sat right at the back near a window. You look around the room and see that people start filling the classroom, but you spaced out when you noticed baekhyun's chair.
Miss started to call out the register.
Miss: Y/N
Y/N: Here
Miss: Baekhyun
Silence filled the room..
Miss: Is baekhyun here?
Tears started to fill you're eyes as you put your hand up to speak
Miss: Yes Y/N?
Y/N: B-baekhyun passed away...
Tears started to fall down your soft cheeks, everyone gasped and whispers started to fill the air.
You got up out of your chair, took your bag and left the classroom without looking back. I walked to the car and drove home, all I could think about was baekhyun... and how he was gone.
Once you arrived home, you ran out of the car and into the house, you quickly moved up the stairs and into your room, slamming the door loudly behind you. You walked to your drawer and saw all of your blades and sharpeners and razor blades. You took one and sat on the edge of the bed, gliding the silver piece of metal across your wrist slowly, you started to silently cry.
*Graphic content!!*

once you thought you had done enough you walked back over to the drawer and placed the razor blade back, and closed the drawer. You silently walked into your bathroom changing into your pyjamas.
This is what you wore:

you then when downstairs, you walked into the kitchen and saw Jimin and Namjoon talking

you then when downstairs, you walked into the kitchen and saw Jimin and Namjoon talking. You didn't care, so you walked in anyways and grabbed what you needed out of the cupboard and moved to the stove and started to cook.
Namjoon: Oh hey Y/N
Jimin: What you makinnn?
Y/N: Food.
They both giggled and walked out of the kitchen leaving you alone to finish of dinner.
Once you were done you put it on the table and plopped you're self on the chair and started to eat alone. That is until Jimin walked into the room...
Jimin: Y/N!!!
Y/N: What
Jimin: I'm bored
Y/N: Okay... so?
Jimin smirked and walked closer to you, close enough that you could feel his breathe. Jimin whispered in you're ear: I want some fun
Your eyes widened and lightly pushed him away.
Y/N: W-what?! Are y-you crazy Jimin?
He just winked at you then walked away and left you there with wide eyes as you're heart was nearly pounding out of your chest. You lost your appetite so you put you're bowl into the sink and rushed upstairs to your room.
As soon as you got in your room, the lights were switched off so you decided to turn them on, but when you saw something you wish you didn't turn your lights on.
Jimin: Ahh... Y/N.
You accidentally walked into jimins room and you saw him giving himself a handjob, luckily his eyes were closed so he didn't realise you were there. You took advantage and turned the light off quickly, his moans were turning you on... you silently stuck your hand into your pyjama trousers and slid into your thongs and you start to play with your clit. You felt so horny, Jimin stopped moaning and stopped touching himself because he heard your light moans from afar, but you didn't realise he stopped because your head was thrown back and your eyes were closed.
After about 2 minutes you noticed that it was silent in the room, apart from your moans, therefore you stopped touching yourself and took your hand out and reached at the door. But before you could open it someone grabbed your waist and pushed you against the wall roughly. You got pushed into the light switches so they turned on and you saw who pushed you.
It was Jimin...