Depression ep5

Jimin just stared into your eyes as you were trying to escape from his grip, he then realised this and holds onto your wrists slightly making you moan in pain, not because he was holding your wrists too hard. It's because you had just self harmed and he was gripping onto where you had cut.
Jimin noticed the pain you were in and instantly let go and started to take your top off so that he could see your arms.
Y/N: J-Jimin what are you-
Jimin: What are those?!
He said with a shaky voice whilst pointing at your wounds.
You tilted your head to the side and look down to the floor. You felt his muscular arms wrap around you softly when Jimin laid his head on your shoulder. You could feel the tears soak into your soft skin.
Y/N: Jimin... don't cry.. please
Jimin didn't respond, all he did was give you a peck on the lips and take you to your room to get some sleep.
Jimin: Get some sleep, We all have a big day tomorrow
You just nod and get into bed and instantly fall asleep.
-next morning-
You wake up to the sound of Jungkook and taehyung screaming at you.
Tae: Y/N!!!!
Jungkook: WAKEY WAKEY NUNA!!
You throw a pillow at Tae.
Y/N: TAE OPPA LEAVE ME ALONE UGHHHHH! LET ME SLEEP
Tae: NOOOOO COME ONNNN
Jungkook: We have dance nuna, let's goooo
You sigh and get up, not realising you were in just a bra and shorts. As you stand up to go and change, you looked at Tae who was looking at your chest whilst biting his lip and your kookie was just there with an odd expression on his face.
Y/N: Okay both of you get out, I need to change
Tae: O-oh right... Yeah, of course. Come on Hyung, let's go
Jungkook nodded and slowly followed Tae out of the room and closed the door behind him. You sighed and went to your wardrobe to choose what to wear for dance with Tae and kookie.
This is what you wore:

you grabbed your phone and went downstairs to eat an apple and leave with your friends for dance

you grabbed your phone and went downstairs to eat an apple and leave with your friends for dance. Once you entered the kitchen you see Tae and Jungkook fighting over the toast.
You walk up to them and grab the toast out of they're hands and take a bite out of it and sit down.
Y/N: Thanks for the toast guys
Jungkook: Y/N!!! THAT WAS MINE!
Tae: WHAT?! NO IT WAS MINE, YOU LIAR!!!
Y/N: Ah Whatever, it's mine now.
Once you finish the breakfast you all left for dance in the car.
The car ride was very loud, you were all singing to your favourite songs but instead of singing you were rapping, just like how Suga raps.
Taehyung: Wow Y/N, you should be a rapper, Your as good as Yoongi Hyung~
Y/N: Really? Hmm... I never thought about that.
After afew more songs, all 3 of you arrived at the dance studio and got out of the car and entered the building.
Worker: Hello Miss Y/N *bows*
Y/N: Hello Miss yeonsang *bows and smiles*
Jungkook: Okay nuna Let's gooo!
Y/N: Okay kookie, c'mon Tae
Tae just nodded and followed you and Jungkook to the room.
You all started to practice, with and without singing/rapping/music.
-2 hours later-
Jungkook: Okay let's go and show everyone who's waiting in the other dance room
Tae: Okay!
Y/N: Wait wha-
Taekook: C'mon Y/N
Y/N: Coming!
You ran after them and entered a bigger room and saw that it was filled with kids from your school, you heard some whispers whilst you and the boys were getting into position.
The dance:

(Just imagine it's just the 2 boys at the start and the girl in the start (ignore the other girls) the boy in the blue hat is Jungkook, the one in the white hat is taehyung)
When they're dancing:
Jin: Yahhh that's my sister!!
IU: Whatever, she's not special.
Jimin: Shut your mouth slut
IU: What Jimin b-baby?
Jimin looked her in the eyes with anger
Jimin: I said, shut your mouth slut,
Y/N is my friend, you disrespect her you disrespect me.
IU got up angrily and walked over to her group of friends.
Jimin: WOOHOO GO Y/N-ssi!!!
You smile at Jimin quickly but it quickly disappeared as you saw baekhyun in bandages smiling at you in a wheelchair. The dance stopped and you ran over to him.
Baekhyun: Hey, did ya miss me?
Y/N: T-this can't be r-real... a-are you.. real?
Baekhyun hugged you: Does this seem real to you?
You started to cry on his shoulder, nearly everyone cheered because they knew how much he ment to you and now you guys were reunited.
After a while of talking Jimin walked up to you both.
You hug him tight: Thank you oppa.. thank you so much
He smiled softly whilst he broke the hug: No problem Y/N
Jin: C'mon Guys we're going home!
Baekhyun: Bye Y/N, see you in school
Y/N: Bye baekhyun
You and the others walk off.