Depression Ep8

I woke up to someone shaking me, making me groan. I opened my eyes before rubbing them while yawning.

Me: 'Chanyeol... What do you want?'

Chanyeol layed on me, his head resting on my stomach.

Chanyeol: 'It's a saturdayyyy'

I looked down at him: 'Yeah. So let me sleep.'

Chanyeol pouted: 'But me and Baekhyun wanted to take you out to a cafe'

I sighed: 'Fine.'

I sat up and pushed his head off of me: 'I need to get ready'

He took the hint and stood up and while running out he shouted: ' Thank you Y/n~Ssi!'

He left and shut my door behind him. I giggled and stood up off my bed, walking towards my wardrobe.

Outfit:

I grabbed my phone before leaving my room, walking downstairs

I grabbed my phone before leaving my room, walking downstairs. I heard Chanyeol and Baekhyun whistle as i walk down the stairs, make me giggle and hide my face. Baekhyun walked to the bottom of the stairs and held his hand out for me to grab. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand how princesses do in the movies. He helped me off the last step and walked me to the door since Chanyeol was already waiting in the car. We walked to the car and Baekhyun opened the door for me, i bowed slightly before getting in. Baekhyun soon got in and put his seat belt on while Chanyeol started reversing. I sat in the middle and leaned my arms on both of their chairs.

Me: 'Put music on!!'

Chanyeol laughed: 'Baekhyun, put the CD on, it's on your side of the car.'

Baekhyun got a CD out and put it in. The music started playing and we all started singing along loudly.

Me: 'YoU lIgHt Up My WoRlD lIkE nO bOdY eLsE!! tHe WaY yOu FlIp YoUr HaIr GeTs Me OvErWhElMeD!!!'

I lean back on the chairs while singing my heart out while the boys laugh at me.

Chanyeol stops the car: 'Were here.'

He gets out and the music stops, i pout while getting out as well. Baekhyun walks over to us and we all enter the cafe. Me and Baekhyun choose a table while Chanyeol goes and orders for us. After a little while of me and Baek talking, Chanyeol walks over with our drinks.

Chanyeol put mine in front of me: 'One Iced tea for Y/n~'

I smile at him before grabbing the cup and sipping some. Chanyeol sits down and we all drink our drinks while talking.

Chanyeol: 'So Y/n, how's your depression?... Is it better now?'

I raised my eyebrows, shocked that he asked me such a question in such a questionable manner.

Me: 'U-uhm... I-it's getting better i suppose...'

Chanyeol smiled: 'Good.'

He took a sip of his drink while staring at me, i started to feel un easy. I finished my drink and stood up.

Baekhyun: 'Y/n? Where are you going?'

I smile at him: 'I'm just going for a walk, alone. I'll meet you both at home.'

Baekhyun nodded and smiled: 'Okay, Don't be home too late tho'

I nodded before grabbing my jacket and walking out of the cafe. I took a deep breathe of the cold air. I started to feel refreshed as the cool air filled my lungs. I opened my eyes and started to walk onto a path. I looked down the path and saw that it lead to a park, making me smile since i'd get to walk through beautiful cherry trees. I continued walking, listening to the sound of cars, the wind, the sound of trees dancing and birds chirping.  

Before i knew it, i was already walking into the row of beautiful cherry trees. I look up and can see the petals falling off of the trees, landing on me or the floor. 

Me: 'Wahh.. so beautiful.'

I started overthinking again...: Am i really better? What if it never get's better? It'll probably get worse. 

I sighed and made my way home since i wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone anymore. As soon as i got home, I went straight to my room, walking into my bathroom. I grabbed the blade from the draw and started gliding it over my wrist. I started crying while overthinking again.

I sob: 'I-i'm such a fuck up...'

I heard someone knock on my door: 'Y/n?'

I heard the door open but i was too busy, overthinking while cutting myself. I heard them gasp and grab both of my wrists, he took the blade from me.

Jimin: 'What are you doing?!'

I let myself sit on the floor on my knees, hands hiding my face. Jimin sat at the same time and hugged me, trying to control my emotions.

Me: 'J-Jimin... i'm a fuck up.., aren't i?'

He shaked his head and presses our foreheads together: 'No.. you aren't.'

I sniffed: 'Really?'

Jimin lifted my chin: 'You are the sweetest girl i've ever met. Okay? Stop bringing yourself down'

I nodded slightly.