Chapter 29 (Special pt.3)

First of all I'm not saying that suicide is good or anything. It all is a part the story. When I started these three special characters, I thought I had to do something dramatic and well I wasn't in a good place.
So it just popped into my mind. I'm fine now.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————
[ Dahyun ]
Momo and I made out, she took off my blouse and started to kiss my skin.
My phone started to ring but we ignored it at first but it wouldn't stop ringing so I looked who it was. It was Sana. I picked up.
"Hi unn-" then Sana yelled "Tzuyu is gone" and cried "Wait what do you mean gone?" I asked. "We can't find her" she cried louder "I left her for two minutes to get her some water and then when I came back, she was gone. She went tough the window". I quickly told Momo and put it on speaker "Okay Sana, easy easy okay? We are on our way". We quickly got out in the car and picked up a Sana and Jihyo. We looked around for some time. "Where could she be?" Asked Jihyo clearly worried like the rest. We also texted Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon and Nayeon was also out looking.

"This is a wild guess...but could she have gone home?" I asked, we all looked at each other while Momo turned around and put up the speed.
We knocked as soon as we came but no one answered "I have a key" I found the key and we went inside. "Her room" Sana yelled and ran up the stairs, we followed. "Fuck she isn't fucking here fuck!" Sana said and punched the wall.
"Shhh guys can you hear something?" Jihyo asked and we all listened.
"Maybe she's taking a shower?" Momo asked confused.
Sana walked over to the bathroom and the door was slightly open so she opened some more and ran. She yelled "Tzuyu! Tzuyu! Help!" So we ran over too. She laid in the tub, the water was all red from blood. I ran over and tried to wake her up. Jihyo called 119 while Sana had taking her shirt off and tried to stop the bleeding, I helped her. Before we knew it the paramedics took her away from Sana and me. It's there when she is out off the room that Sana breaks down, I'm in the door frame. I ran after Sana and go with her in the ambulance. The doctors are working hard but I can't even look at her.
I space out thinking about what will or could happen. Is she gonna die? Is she gonna live? Will she be okay after? Why did she do it? Was it because of Sana?
Why would she try and leave me in thus cruel world? Why did she  where drink?
Why did she run away? Why? Was all there was in my brain. I looked around in the waiting room then I remember what hospital we're at. I should tell her, shouldn't I? I took a deep breath and walked over to the disk.
"Excuse me miss but can you call someone for me?" I asked the secretary
"You can use the phone over there" she said and pointed to some phones.
"No I can't, I mean can you call a doctor and tell her to meet me here. It's an emergency" I asked again "I can't just call a doctor, I'm sure they are helping your family member or friend" she got up from the chair and was about to go away so I yelled "call dr. Chou and tell her to meet her daughters best friend here, now! I don't want her to hear this from someone else". The woman turned around "I will" she said and sat down again to make the call. I walked back and sat down.

"Miss?" It was the secretary, she was standing in front of me.
"Yes?" I asked "she's in surgery. It will take at least an hour more but if you told m-" I cut her off "no let her work...just get her out here as soon as you can" I told her.
The others finally came. Sana was still covered in blood like me. She didn't say a word, she didn't even look up from the ground. "She is okay?" I whispered to Jihyo "no...are you?" She asked back "no". Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Chaeyoung came. "What happened?" Asked Chaeyoung, she didn't really know what shit happened. "I will explain later, okay?" Jihyo said and she nodded.

We just sat there, taking turns getting coffee when Tzuyu's mom suddenly came. She went over to us. "Dahyun what happened? Where's Tzuyu?" She asked. Just as she said her name Sana broke down, crying and crying.
"We were suppose to have a friend thing today, where we all skipped school beside Jeongyeon and Nayeon" I said and pointed to them. I'm the only friend Tzuyu was had over, well beside Sana. "Have some fun, talk and eat some good food at my place but Tzuyu left. We thought she was going back but she didn't come. Suddenly Jihyo texted us that she brought Tzuyu home because she found her drunk or followed her...or something" I pointed to Jihyo.
"Sana also came over to look after her. Jihyo was making food and Sana was?" I kinda asked and looked over at her. "She just woke up...she...we talked some and I went out of the room to get her water. When I came back...she was gone.
We looked and looked. Dahyun and Momo picked us up and we drove to your house" she was shaking. "I have a house key so when nobody answered we went inside, we didn't even know if anyone was home" at that point I couldn't get the words out because I was crying so much, it all came down on me.

"We looked around the house...and we found her.....she tried to commit suicide" Jihyo said for me. Her mom realized what had happened and started to cry too then she almost ran over to the disk probably to find out some medical stuff or something about her. The doctor came out and over to me so Tzuyu's mom came back. "Miss Chou was lucky that you guys found her in time, she have lost a lot of blood but she's out of surgery now. We don't know when she will wake up but she will need a long time to recover from it all" he said then Tzuyu's mom asked some medical questions.
We went inside her room, we all couldn't help but cry seeing her like that.

[ Tzuyu ]
I opened my eyes slightly, it was white and bright. Am I in heaven I thought.
I tried to open them some more. It was hurting in my body.
I finally managed to open my eyes, I was in a room. I looked around, Sana was holding my hand and crying. I guess I didn't make it. I closed my eyes again and held my breath. Something started bibing and someone came inside and asked her to leave. She cried more and louder but she did. The person checked on me. Then I couldn't hold my breath any longer.
"Tzuyu, easy wake up honey" I could now hear it was my mom.
"I'm already awake" I mumble, I couldn't yell it. I opened my eyes again.
"I didn't know you had so many or this good friends. They saved you honey" my mom said. "Why do you suddenly care?" I asked her, she was taken aback by the question "Please leave" I added. She tried to say something but didn't and left. Then Sana came inside again, she ran over to me when she saw I was awake. "I love you!" Sana yelled and stood beside me. Holding my hand gently.

She was crying. I didn't really know what to feel, I had waited for that in years but I felt like I couldn't feel. It had been like that the past week or so and the only feeling I felt was hurt. She came closer and kissed me. As she did it was like the world was colored again. My heart started beating fast.
I wanted more, more of her kiss, of her touch, of her. I kissed back needing more. I pulled her closer so she sat on top of me. We made out until we couldn't hold our breaths any longer, then she kissed my jawline and down on my neck.
Making me let out little moans. She pulled off her shirt and took off her bra.
Then we help each other to take off my hospital dress thingy.
She came closer letting her skin slide against mine as she kissed further and further down to my boobs. She made me feel, she made me feel amazing again.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Btw are you guys excited for Twice's new comeback? I am. Also check out Weki Meki's first single
album and their new title song 'Crush' it is a amazing track and has a old school Kpop feeling.