Chapter 6.2

Warning: Smut

Lance stripped off of his medical suit, now fully naked in front of both thirsty af Shiro and Keith. He looked at them expectedly before trailing his eyes on his still bruised and banged up torso and legs. Keith snapped off of his stupor before clutching the medkit near his chest.

“Let’s take care of this first.” He says as he crawled towards Lance. He can already feel his pants getting tighter and tighter by the minute. Lance nodded, crawling towards Keith. Both boys looked at each other before Keith opened the kit open, taking some bandages before wrapping them gently on Lance’s bruised torso. Shiro crawled over too before taking some bandages himself as he wrapped it on Lance’s still healing bruised legs.

“I think we’re done.” Keith says as he finished wrapping, placing the kit away from them on a night stand nearby.
“So, we doing this or what?” Lance snarked, a feigned smirk on his lips.
“I don’t know, should we?” Shiro says, his voice lower than usual. More sensual, more..seductive. Lance was about to reply a snarky comeback only to be silenced by Keith’s lips on his.

“That’s one way of shutting you up.” Keith whisper behind the kiss, Lance remained silent as he dipped down for another one.
“I feel something.” Lance whispers, as the raven haired paladin now trails down kisses on his neck, while the leader of the paladins brought his lips on his legs trailing wet kisses, form his feet towards his hips.

“Mhhm?” Shiro hums in question, before cupping his balls. Lance felt something, more like something pooling on the bottom of his stomach. He is still pretty much limp but it was so weird actually feeling something, since he was kind of getting used to him being numb. Keith trails kisses from his neck towards his chest, until his lips brushed towards his nipples. Lance arched back a little, feeling the sensation.

“That was weird..” Lance moaned. Keith then proceeded to dry hump the taller brunette’s torso as he trails kisses from his collarbone to up, while fingering his nipples. “Keith, that’s weird.” The blue paladin grunted out, gasping as he now somehow felt his dick being swallowed up by Shiro.

“Fuck..”he gasps out, feeling himself going harder and harder by the moment. “Shiroo…”he gasps. Keith smirks on his side before bringing his lips on his ears. “You’re such a good boy, Lance..”he trails as his stripped of mostly of his clothing while sucking kisses on the brunette’s collarbone before grinding his crotch on Lance’s abdomen.

Shiro licks Lance’s length before taking it all on his mouth, feeling Lance’s length getting firmer and firmer by the second. “Holy shit, it’s working.” Shiro whispers, catching a dazed out Lance and a smug Keith’s attention.

Lance moans as he bucks his hips at the lost friction. "Shiroo..." he whines, Shiro laughs before lubing up his middle finger before pressing it on the panting brunette's puckered up asshole.

Lance's eyes shot wide open before trying to sit straight, looking at Shiro with curiosity. "What are you doing?" he shakily asks, moaning a bit when Keith bit unto his shoulder.

"preparing you." he simply says, before pushing a finger in, Lance gasps, bucking on air, before Keith chuckled at his pathetic moaning.

"oh, god, you look so good like this." he whispers before he himself pushed a finger on his ass (not before lubing up his fingers.)

"Keith.." Lance shakily whispers, kissing the top of the said ravenette's head in affection before moaning out in pleasure as Shiro added another finger, pushing it in and out on a steady pace.

"God, Shiro! Faster!" he exclaims, his face now bright red in embarassment and pleasure.

"Not yet." he smiles, before pushing in another finger. Sending back the brunette reeling. "SHIRO!" he screams, trying to fasten the pace by bucking his hips faster than Shiro's pace.

Shiro growls before plucking his fingers off as punnishment. Lance whines, gripping at Keith for support, before exclaiming silently as Keith sucks on his nipple, while thumbing the other one. His other hand on his ass, his face already a mess with three fingers inside of him.

"Ready, Keith?" Shiro asks, before looking at a panting Lance with amusement. Keith smirks as he lined up Lance's dick on his ass, while Shiro readied his, lining it up with Lance's.

"What are you gu-"

"We've been waiting for this all our lives.." Keith says before slamming his hips down, all the while Shiro slams his hips inside. Lance screams, as both shiro and keith began slamming their hips on a fast rate.

Lance grips the sheets as an achor, as broken pants and moans escaped his throat. Keith still slamming unto him leans down before biting Lance's nipples, eliciting a delicious moan from the said brunette.

"Fuck. Lance You feel so good!" Shiro exclaims, kissing the inside of Lance's thighs.

"Lance, you're so big, fuck." Keith says, bouncing up and down of the said man's length. The paladin cried out in pleasure as he felt something pooling on the bottom of his stomach.

"Dont... please! if you do that..!" he didnt get to finish his thought before exploding on Keith's ass, making Keith shudder in pleasure, before he himself climaxed.
Lance's ass clenched hard, making Shiro climax inside of him too.

Pants echoed the room, and exhaustion plagued Lance's body before he felt the two people that he loved the most dip beside him. Him on the center.

"I feel sticky." Lance moans, while Shiro let out a breathy laugh. "Im gonna get a towel." he says, before walking towards their bathroom.

Lance's eyes were now turning heavy and before darkness can consume him. He felt Keith's arms wrap behind him, and Shiro's voice lulling him to sleep.

It was one of the best sleep he has ever had for a very long time.

-end of chapter 6-

👑👑👑

(I needed to research for this. lol. This is like my first yaoi sex scene. My first sex scene writing was Chara and Asriel's. lol. Tell me what you think in the comments.)