Caught up in the moment

Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn went into the recording booth and I sat down on the couch and watched them through the glass window. The two workers sat down and immediatley began to do loads of things on the sound board that I couldn't really describe.

"What we be startin with?" Louis asked through the hanging microphone as they all stood behind the two hanging up, positioning themselves in place. They all looked so casual and comfortable up there.

"How about One Thing?" The lady asked, smiling.

They all nodded back.

Oh my god, One Direction was going to sing One Thing. And me and this two workers- who honestly didn't count, lets be honest- were the only ones in the audience. 

The music started. Liam started singing. My heart was pounding like CRAZY. After Liam's verse was my brother's (who sounded just as amazing as always, I was even jealous of the way he sang in the shower every day), then Zayn, then the chorus.... So far, they were all sounding impeccable. Oh my god. There voices harmonized like nothing else in the entire world. It made my ears actually tingle. They were all smiling while they were singing, and that made me smile. I still remembered the day when Harry got into the X Factor,.I had never been more proud of him then I had at that moment. Not when there single went platnum worldwide, not when One Direction was formed, not when they one countless awards- but when he got in. The way my whole family burst forward, embracing him in a hug- I still remember that moment to this day.

Then it was Niall. I closed my eyes and just listened. His voice was so beautiful and unique, different from the rest of the boys with more of a playful, light sound that was just as great. I didn't understand how someone could sing like that.

Now I'm climbing the walls, but you don't notice at all

That I'm going out of my mind, all day and all night

I wish he kept singing, that his verse was longer, but it ended and continued on to Louis.. His voice was amazing as well. The rest of the song went by, and I wish I could listen forever. Then they moved on to What Makes You Beautiful- during Harry's solo I couldn't help but smile for him, I know how nerve-wrecking that solo used to be, how concerned he got over it when he made a mistake, breaking down to tears- then Gotta Be You- It was a bit shocking when they hit those high notes, I mean they were teenage boys- then lastly, Na Na Na. When I looked up and Niall was singing, I felt like he was looking at me and smiling....but I'm sure I was just caught up in the moment. Right?

Or did I catch him smiling at me?