Ginger Angels and lovebirds

I walked into the living room and grabbed a banana, (I hadn't really eaten at the restaurant, I had too many nerves to eat) then ran out to the beach with my iPhone playing Ed Sheeran. He was another guy that I was really eager to meet.

I sat down in the sand, and Cash came running out of after me. I realized that I spent more time on the beach then I did in my own room.

"Hey boy," I said, patting his back. He layed down next to me and I closed my eyes, listening to the words. Ed Sheeran was the best. His songs were so deep and meaningful, and his sounded like a Ginger Angel.

I layed like that for a while, until a clumb of sand suddenly fell on my face. I spit it out of my mouth, sitting up and looking at Harry, who was smiling. 

"Hey lazy butt," He said, smiling at me. "Where have you been all morning?" 

"Harry, you bugger," I replied, wiping sand out of my face. "Um...." I said, feeling awkward. I knew how Harry got a little defensive with guys with  me....my first boyfriend, to be excat. He scared him so much that the poor guy ran out of the house. I never saw him again after that. And this time could be worse, since it was one of Harry's best buds, which would make him either really happy or really pissed. But you know what, I liked that about Harry. I knew he cared for me, and I cared for him too. I knew whoever he ended up with would be the second luckiest girl in the world (after me, of course :))

"Hello?" Harry said, snapping me back to reality. "Spacing out there, are we?"

"Oh, sorry," I said, smiling. I knew that I be honest. "I was....out with a friend."

"It was Niall, wasn't it?" Harry said, raising his eyebrow.

"How'd you know?" I asked, not attempting to object.

"Because Lizzie is your only friend, and I know you wouldn't come back looking that happy after hanging out with Lizzie. You have the boy crazy smile."

"What's the boy crazy smile?" I asked, smiling at my brother.

"You know, that gleaming smile from ear to ear with shining eyes that's all like 'oh my god, that guy was just amazing, the date was all amazing, oh my god, he's so perrrrrfecttt," He put on the best, high-pitched girl's voice I had ever heard.

Immediatley, I cracked up. "You know Harry, you're a lot smarter than people take you for."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He defended.

I just blinked at him. "Anyway, yeah, I was with Niall. But it wasn't a date, we were just hanging out, as friends."

He nodded and looked away at the sea, the wind blowing through his curly hair. 

"Are you... okay with that?" I asked, sitting up straighter. 

"Yeah, I think so," Harry said. "It's just going to take me a while to get over that you guys are dating."

My face burned again. "Harry please, I've only met him two times. We aren't dating."

He flashed me back a cheecky grin. "For now, at least."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't you have some One Direction business to do or something?"

"Oh yea, that thing, my job," He said, stratching his head and smiling. "Well, bye, lovebird."

AN: hey guyss hope ur likin my storry!!!xx sorry i don't update tht much but im gonna try to do it more often but prob not as much when school starts......:( :( :( sooo depressing anyway keep reaing!!! loves!!

~MrsPayne124xx