Big Bang

Hi, I don't own the characters at all and I don't make money with this fanfiction. Only the story is mine.

The characters belong to Chiffon_Cake who wrote 2 Moons. The other characters belong to INDRYTIMES who wrote Lovesick.

Big Ban definition: theory suggesting that the universe was created after a cataclysmic explosion.

Good reading.

Edit: This chapter has been proofread by @sas75487

Beam's Pov:

"Congratulations P'Beam and P'Wayo on being accepted to your chosen university," says Tamwong and Pete, while our parents are busy taking photos.

I couldn't help thinking of my father. I am finally going to keep the promise I made years ago to become a successful surgeon!

I was five years old when he died of pancreatic cancer. After that, it was just my mother and me. Two years later, she met her future husband, Rangsiman Panitchayasawad, a widower and father.

At first, I was against the idea of my mother getting closer to Rangsiman, but as it turns out, he was serious about his intentions towards my mother and they are very much in love with one another.

After some time, they decided to introduce their children to one another, and I met his son Wayo for the first time. He is younger than me by a couple of months. Like me, Wayo was unsure about his father dating another woman, and he was afraid he would be cast aside. His worries found resonance in me and we became best friends soon after, and brothers when our parents decided to get married.

The following years are filled with bliss and our family grew bigger with the birth of our two little brothers. Pete is 11 years old, and Tamwong is 5 years old.

All in all, we are a happy family and I will do anything to keep them happy.

General Pov:

"Phi, the house is going to be empty without you here, now that you are going to live on the campus," Pete whines while they are eating the feast prepared for the celebration.

"Don't be sad N'Pete. P'Beam and I are not going to study all the way to Japan. Plus, P'Beam can always drive us back." Wayo answers while ruffling his little brother's hair.

"Stop it!" Pete says while dislodging his brother's hand, but he couldn't hide his smile.

Tamwong frowns when he hears about the new sleeping arrangement. His brothers won't be around anymore. He may only be five years old, and quite smart for his age, but this whole university thing is a big deal. He is a bit scared to know they won't be home anymore.

Confused, he turns towards his mother for answers, but she only gives him a reassuring smile. Beam, who is sitting next to him, notices the agitation of his baby brother. He pats his head to reassure him.

"Don't worry N'Tamwong, the university is not that far, and N'Yo and I won't miss your birthday."

Tamwong's eyes sparkle in delight.

"Really?" He asks his other Phi.

Wayo nods.

"Feeling better now Tam?" Asks their father.

The little boy nods and blushes under the attention of his family. They finish eating while talking about everyone's holiday plans, and plans for the coming year. It is the beginning of a lot of first times.

Jintara, Beam's mother, is going back to work as an editor. Tamwong is going into the big kids school, and he is excited about it since he was getting bored at his old school. Pete is attending The Friday Middle School which is an all-boys school for talented boys.