Chapter 3

We both were still laying down him still working, and I was just scrolling through my phone. I thought maybe coming here will cure my boredom, but it only had made it worst.

I looked over to see him; his face still glued to the screen doing who knows what.

"I am bored!" I announced. He didn't even look over. He just rolled his eyes and started working again.

"Hey, I am bored," This time, I slapped his hand, getting him to look over at me. He glared at me. "Then go find something to do," he said, slapping my hand away that was still resting on his arm.

"I can't your parents are working downstairs, and they don't want me to help," I told him. "That's not my problem," he said.

"You know most husbands never keep their wifes bored," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well, this husband doesn't care," he said this time, actually facing me.

"Urg, you seriously suck," I said, looking around the room.

He turned back to his screen, and I just stayed there watching him do his work. It was the only source of entertainment I had at this point.

"You know, since I can't help downstairs, I can maybe help you," I said, getting this brilliant idea to cure my boredom. But he didn't think so.

"No, I don't need your help leave me alone," he said.

"Please, I can help you write your emails or even proofread your work maybe I can give you a neck massage anything you need,"

"I don't need anything from you just leave me to work,"

"Oh come on, I'll at least give you a massage," I said, getting up and making my way to sit behind him, but instead, he grabbed my hand, pushing me down on the bed and hovering on top of me.

My eyes widen as I stared at him. How the heck did this happen?

I waited for him to say something anything but all he did was stares at me.

"El, did you want-," Adam's mom barged into the room we both averted our eyes to see her staring at us. We suddenly realized what position we were. And got away from eachother so fast that even if you just blinked, you would have missed it. I stood there awkwardly as Adam's mother giggled at us.

"Maybe I'll come back later,"

"NO,"

"NO"

Adam and I yelled in unison.

"What is it, Mrs. Wilson?" I asked, walking to her, standing in front of her.

Desperately wanting to relive the tension and awkwardness I was feeling right now.

"I was just going to ask if Elena wanted to get ready now since the makeup artist is already here?" She asked, and I immediately said yes, wanting to get out of the room and away from Adam.

-

I looked at my self in the mirror and how beautiful the dress was and how perfect my hair looked and the way my makeup was just enough.

For the first time, I actually felt beautiful.

"You look beautiful," Mrs. Wilson said, coming up behind me. I smiled at her. "Adam will definitely won't be able to take his eyes off of you," I giggled at her.

"I hope so. He actually had the dress made for me," I told her. She smiled at me "Then he must really love you," she said, placing her hand on my shoulder. I tilted my head a little confused. "What makes you say that?" I asked.