7pm (1)

• 8/31/18 •

Kwite POV
it was 7pm. i was currently in Diesels car, pretending i was listening to his rambles about smart shit when i see my phone screen light up. it was a discord notification from y/n. 'you almost here yet bro? i'm getting hungry, ask diesel to pick up McDonalds on the way back. he knows my order.' i chuckled at the message before interrupting Diesels rambling. "yo y/n wants mcdonalds, she said you know her order." he sighed and turned into an intersection and found a route to the closest mcdonalds. there was a few moments of silence. i was gonna ask diesel something.. but, "sooo,, about you and y/n," he spoke. i felt a lump form in  my throat. "are y'all together yet?" he laughed lightly. i stayed silent. fuck, did Brandon say something to him? "hah, nah. i wouldn't. she's too short for me." i nervously laughed rubbing the back of my neck. oh but he knew, he could tell i was lying. "so you dooo like her." he smiled smugly. fuck, how did he know? "am i really that much of a bad liar?" i asked with a chuckle. Diesel nodded and giggled, pulling into a mcdonalds before giving an order to the cashier. he payed, took the food and pulled into a parking space. "listen man," fuck i know where this is going. "on the real, if you're gonna get with my cousin, be careful with her. treat her right. she's the only real family i have left and not only that but she's also like a sister to me and if you ever hurt her in any way whatsoever, i'll fucking beat your ass and i'm not fucking around. i know you've had many relationships that haven't ended well for you but she ain't like that so long as you respect her for the kind, warm-hearted person she is. you got that chief?" i nodded. holy shit Diesel is intimidating when he wants to be. "good." he moved the car out of the parking space and we began the journey back to y/n's place.

_____________________________
hhhh i'll start working on part 4 tomorrow i'm too tired noww. gn