6am

•9/13/18•

"Y/N WAKE UPPPP!" you heard a familiar voice screech in your ear. "ITS A SCHOOL DAY AND WE WALKING SO BE READY BY 7 OK BYE." the hoodie man said again before running out of your room. 'damn how did he say all that without taking a breath?' you thought to yourself. you shook your head before pulling the covers off of yourself and grabbing a towel to go get a shower.

Kwite POV
i heard her groan 'alriiiight' as i slammed her bedroom door shut. i giggled a little to myself whilst running back to my own room to get ready. i threw on a dark pink tee with an aesthetic picture on the front, some pale blue jeans and my checkered vans with light grey socks. i then put on a black zip up hoodie and my specks. i checked the time, 6:45am. 'i should fix us some sandwiches for breakfast with these spear few minutes.' i thought to myself. i wandered into our kitchen and grabbed pre-sliced bread from the cupboard (i'm british fuck off) and some veggies from the fridge. we only had some tomatoes and lettuce, so why not put that between some bread and mayo?

3rd POV
"SHIT! OWWWW!" you heard kwite cry from the kitchen as you were fixing your hair. 'fucks sake what's he done now' you thought as you ran into the kitchen. as expected, you see a sad kwite with a bleeding finger on the floor, a chopping board with some tomatoes, lettuce, mayo and bread. "was it the lettuce?" you asked, "y e s ." kwite replied in a pissed off/sad kinda tone "i t ' s. t h a t. f u c k i n g. l e t t u c e." you both laughed for a short time as kwite cleaned himself up and put a band aid over his finger. you checked your phone, 6:55. "we should probably get going now bro, you got everything?" you asked. "uh-huh." kwite said walking into his room to grab his rucksack, as did you. you gave yourself a quick mirror check, making sure you looked okay. you were wearing a striped yellow shirt, blue ripped jeans and your favourite shoes. you picked up your kanken backpack and left your room. kwite was standing by the door and unlocked it as he saw you exit your room. you both left with a smile that day, anticipating what the day ahead would be like.