Baby boy part 2

3 hours later there moving truck had showed up so Jeff went to see if they needed any help. But when he got there there was a crib changing table and a dresser filled with babyish clothes. Jeff didn't understand this so he asked his mom if she was having a baby and she said "I already have one"! Well Jeff just figured they were adopting.

So once they got done unpacking they all went out to eat they had a very good night together.

When they got home Jeff's mom told him to go wait in the bathroom for her so he did. When they got she got there his mother undressed him, Jeff said mom what are you doing? And she said I'm going to give you a bath sweaty! Jeff was so not happy he tried arguing but all that got him was over his mom's knee with a bruised behind. His mom had never spanked him before. So he let her give him a bath and dry him off but when she left him on the bathroom floor alone. When she came back she had a diaper in one hand and a footy pj in the other hand. She put both on him, first the diaper, then the footy. Then she picked him up ( he was seprized at how strong she was) and took him to the kitchen and put him in a overly sized high chair his mom and dad sat on the other side of the table.

They said Jeff we have decided that since you acted like a baby these past few days that you will be treated like 24/7. You will be home schooled from now on you won't have friends but you will have a baby sitter when mommy and daddy go out if we do go out you will be put in a stroll and treated like a baby. You will not speak if you do it will be like a baby or we will spank you again. Do you remember how bad that hert? You will call use mommy and daddy. You will eat what babies eat, formula, baby food, milk, ect...

So they gave him a bottle of milk he drunk the hole thing. So they gave him another and then they put him to bed bottle in mouth diaper on Butt and blankie on body.

Hope you like part to part three coming soon!