Baby boy part 3

Jeff woke up the next morning to bars and a cold sensation between his legs. He was very confused, Jeff tried to say what is going on here but there was a pacifire in his mouth. He looked down and saw a footy pj. Then his mom came in "oh your up baby good morning hope you slept we'll. and then he remembered what was going on. His mommy put him on his changing table took the paci out of his mouth kissed him on the forehead and put a bottle in his mouth she unzipped the footy took it off of him then undid his diaper and said oh it looks like Jeffey really had to go to the bathroom last night! Jeff thought, what!? Because he has never wet the bed in his life. After his mom got done changing him she put a onsie in him and took him downstairs for breakfast. When he got down there he could smell bacon and eggs, he was really exited he even pees himself alittle, but then he realized it wasent what he was having, for breakfast he had baby food and after words his mom took him into the living room sat him on her lap and fed him a bottle. After that she put him in a play pen and he started to watch the tellatubys. After awhile his tummy started to hert and he could feel himself start to go poop and he held it the best he could but 2 minutes later it just came out of him. He was so scared he started to cry. His mom came in to see why he was crying and as soon as she walked in the room she could smell it she called Jeff's dad in the room and said look sweaty looks like he is already starting to lose control of his bladder soon he will crawl and walk and talk and act just like a baby.

Hope you guys liked it next part coming soon!