9.The truth.

While I was leaving, I was full of happiness. It was the best news of life. After I found Sofia I wonder what had happened and confront her:

-Luc told me it's a lie that the 2 left.

-steering, well, he's right.

-You lied to me, why did you?

- You know, so you do not suffer.

-You know that your lies hurt me more.

-it was the best I could do.

-tell me the truth.

-I think I don't have to keep going so let's go. I never told you, but I like Austin, when I confessed my love he told me that you liked him, it hurt me, I did it for Edward because he didn't see me, even when I was with you I only saw you, only you , you, you My idea wasn't to get Luc into this, but after seeing you with Austin I didn't think twice and I did. I was going to regret it later, but you went straight into Edward's arms so, that's how it happened. Think of it this way, at least now you know the truth, it could be worse, I don't know, think about it.

I was trying to think about what was going on, when Vanessa arrived that when she saw me wrong she stopped to ask me what was happening to me:

-Ana, are you okay?

*yes.

You see you have everyone taking care of you, you'll be fine, so I've already forgotten.

-what's going on?

* He lied to me, about Luc, they never left, he did it because Austin rejected it.

-I knew, everything in you is false.

You should, but shut up, this has nothing to do with you, so it disappears.

-The one that should disappear is you witch.

* no longer has a case, let's go.

° if Ana flees, as always the victim.

- Shut up (I slapped her and we went).

After that Sofia stopped going to school, it seems that the earth had swallowed her and suddenly one day when I went to my house I saw her. With a subject who was carrying some bags for her, she saw me and approached.

-Hi Ana so long without seeing us, I left without saying goodbye, I'm sorry.

-Don't worry, I see you very happy.

-I'm, I'm getting married and soon I'll have a son.

-so fast.

-I've already known him for a while, we just formalized our relationship, you know now that things have changed for me, I regret the damage I did to you and I'm sorry.

-Don't worry, it was girls' things.

-Only on my part, you reacted well, it is more if you had slapped me like Vanessa did, I would have accepted it, but your reaction hit me. That's why I left.

-I understand, but now that's forgotten, now you're happy and so am I.

-I'm glad you think so, well I have to go, but see you later, take care of yourself.

-Yes bye.

I was the last thing I knew about her.

After Sofia left things changed again, Luc spoke to me again, he greeted me and was kind to me. But I was fine with Austin, we went back to what we were before, although this time he was more attentive to me, I still detested Luc. One day while I was with Austin I saw Luc send Lucas to annoy me

Lucas spent a whole week walking past me, pushing me, making fun of me and pulling my hair, at the end of the week I was sick so I confronted Lucas, I tried to talk to him as calmly as possible and he just made fun of me, We ended up discussing why he behaved in a way too stupid. I was exhausted so I told him:

-I can't anymore, you know how much I love you and you do not care. Lucas hurts me, but I don't want to be your friend anymore.

-wait, we can clarify it.

-Not for now, so goodbye.

We stopped talking for 3 weeks, it was too hard for both of us, so we talked, his behavior was different from the last time and this time he was accompanied with a news, he argued with Luc and they didn't talk anymore. Lucas apologized with the only way we always managed, he gave me a chocolate that we decided to share.

I don't know why something inside me knew that things would not be the same, that our time together was over, I knew that Lucas was influenced by Luc after all

In this time Austin came closer to me, I had completely forgotten how much fun he was and how much I had missed him. Thanks to the connections I had made after being friends with Edward, I met Will who was Lucas' partner and a close friend of Luc's. I was a little worried about the way they had finished, Lucas just told me there was a misunderstanding and Luc again became indifferent to me out of nowhere.