11.Feelings.

Moments came to my mind at his side, all those times when we laughed together,

their weird faces, the times we were so close to kissing each other, but I was always interrupted by someone or by my fear and I turned away,

the first time we met and the first conversation we had together, all those times we played, the times I tripped and he was there to get up, when it seemed like he couldn't and he was there

the first time we met and the first conversation we had together, all those times we played, the times I tripped and he was there to get up, when it seemed like he couldn't and he was there. The person who was by my side at the worst moment and the first to congratulate me on my victories.

All this gave me an impulse to do the following, when we were climbing the stairs I took his arm and said:

-wait, let's talk now.

- Really, you want to do it.

-Yes, although I don't know what you want to talk about exactly.

-I don't know what I should do now but before I repent I'll say it, Ana I love you.

I said nothing.

Austin was waiting for an answer, but he didn't know what to say and neither did he so he ran away.

When I finally could say something, I answered-I also. But he was already gone.

After this day we continue talking normal, as if nothing happened. He ran again and we went to the last day of classes before graduation. Most people went on a school trip, I decided not to go, so I left as usual to classes. The classrooms were almost empty, I knew that Austin wouldn't go to the trip, but he didn't go to classes either, I expected to see him.

That day I met Will, they remember him, a key piece in this story, we talked about the normal, the weather, the school and the direction our lives would take, he suddenly took out a topic that gave more meaning to the things that had passed previously

-Ana at the end of everything you knew because Lucas and Luc stopped being friends.

-No, Lucas never said anything to me and I didn't want to ask him.

- Do you want me to tell you?

- Do you want to tell me what happened?

-yes, I think it's time.

-it's okay tell me

-The reason they fought was because of you.

- For me?

-Yes, remember that at first you tried to talk to Luc in person and you got nervous.

-Yes, a failure.

-Because it wasn't completely, after that, he was convinced that he liked you, your innocence captivated him.

-But he clarified that that was a lie.

-I wasn't, but I didn't want the surprise to be ruined, to ask you to leave, I know you were wrong with what he said, but he didn't expect your answer so cold. So she decided to wait and ask Sofia's help to find out more about you, but you got closer and closer to Edward and Sofia told him not to try anything because you were going out with him.

-Sofia again.

-After that, he decided to see you from afar, in silence, you don't think it was a bit strange that sometimes when you looked at him.

-Now that you say it, it's true, but I thought it was my subconscious that was looking for it.

Maybe it was something like that, but it was also he who was looking for you.

-After that happened, after he knew what had happened with Sofia, he confronted her.

-I don't know it.

-It's one of the reasons why Sofia left school.

-I didn't know anything.

-Only he and I knew it, not even Lucas knows, after that happened, he again had a little hope for you, he understood the reason why you stopped seeing him like you did before, he came to miss the joy with the one you greeted him and that you did that again gave him peace.

-But I stop talking, out of nowhere.

-that's where we're going, one day he was very happy after seeing you and going into the living room, Lucas was sitting at his desk, you were not talking to him anymore, Luc asked for you and then ...

* Lucas like to Ana.

* You could stop asking me about her, you know very well that we don't talk anymore.

* I had completely forgotten, I'm sorry, but now she greeted me and I ...

* You that Luc, now, what are you going to say?, what do you like?

* The truth is that I didn't want to tell you because I didn't understand what I felt, but I think so, she is such a good person, even though she wants to make everyone think she is very cold, she is sweet and kind I myself how she helped a child who had fallen and how I wound her leg wound in such a nice way and I think that I fell in love with her but I still didn't know that she was your friend or that she knew me. When I knew I was your friend, I was happy, but I think you like it and that's why I didn't say anything until now.

* What are you talking about, she doesn't like me, she's just my friend, the only person who was there when she was completely alone and stayed, until I ruined it. But every time I see her with Austin, I don't know what's going on, it makes me feel bad.

* They are jealous, you like it, I know it, but if you give me the opportunity I can make it happy.

* No, that never and you know why, because she loves Austin and that will not change.

* It's a lie, I know.

* Don't believe me, it's your denial that speaks.

* Believe what you want, but know that I also do not intend to stop with Ana, so this is a war.

* Don't do this, just friends, no.

* We were.

After that they stopped talking a week later they fought outside the school and Luc was a little absent, at the end of it all you forgave Lucas and you followed your life. He continued to see you, decided to talk to Austin to understand what relationship they had, but their relationship seemed strong, I saw you so happy with Austin and after seeing you with the picture day he completely lost hope with you.

-I don't know what to say, tell me the real reason why you tell me this.

-I only think it's time, don't you think.

-I need to talk to Luc, you know if I arrive to school today.

-yes, but I don't know where he is now. Monica, you know where Luc is.

* Is sitting outside the room.

-Now that you know this, run ...

-Thanks Will.