Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

I awoke in some room dark room, a loud buzzing noise was heard, and I had a killer headache. I groaned and uncomfortably rubbed the back of my head, wincing as it only left a small pain making my headache feel even worst.

"Oh good. You finally decided to wake up.." I heard Jeff's rusty voice say. He sounded as if he had been waiting for me along time.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. It's not my fault some guy knocked me out and brought me somewhere.. Where are we anyways?" I murmur. He's silent until I hear a click, and I jump a little when I see his face super close to mine, as he turns a light on.

"Haha. you better start getting use to these types of faces."

I hear him chuckle as he walks away from me. I notice I was in some bedroom.. it certainly wasn't mine that's for sure, the wallpaper was stained yellow from its aging, and it was peeling off. I glanced back at Jeff, still waiting for his answer to tell me where we were, but I noticed he wasn't there.

I picked myself up out of the rusted bed I had been laid in, and walked out to look for Jeff. I took a few footsteps before feeling a warm breath down my neck, which caused me to freak out, and elbow Jeff in his stomach. He groaned and stepped back, cackling at his little joke.

"WILL YOU STOP SCARING ME!" I yell at him. He just continues chuckling,

"Learn to get your heart right."

I roll my eyes at his comment and feel him shove me to the side as he walks into the living room. He slumps on the couch and points his thumb to the back room,

"There's a small bit of food in the kitchen if you're hungry."

I stay quiet, but then smirk and cross my arms,

"How come you're being so nice?"

He scoffs out a growl,

"Don't think I want to be nice to you. I have to make sure to keep you alive until Slender gets here."

"Great what kind of killer is he?" I murmur.

"He's technically the greatest killer of killers." Jeff says, as if that was making me feel any better of him coming.

"What does he look like?" I ask, and as if exactly on cue, I hear a door throw open.