Past to the Beginning

As I grabbed the last kid, we ran. The little girl started to squirm in my arms as she was able to look over my shoulders.

"...at.....at.....At.....AAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" The little girl screamed. Considering that she was 3 months old, she was already smart. A woman with white hair ran up beside me grabbing at one kids. I handed her the yellow frighten one. Then an older man with an orange mustache came up to me grabbing for a kid. I handed him one that was shooting icicles at the people that where chasing us. I held onto the little girl and my adopted little brother who was also shooting fire at the people.

"Where are the rest?" The woman screamed in a British accent while trying to came the yellow one down.

"Sam had to go save Matt who was defending their mother. He slung Katie to and told me to run. They had already grabbed the McClains and the Garret but Lance and Hunk, the little boys you two are holding. Everyone else scattered. These were the only ones I could pick up. Adam was nowhere to found." I said bowing my head a little bit down, right when my little brother shot at an old tree with a lot of force, making it fall down on the rest of the people that hadn't been frozen or set on fire.

"Nice one Keith but try not to actually kill them." I said. Lance turned toward Keith with a smirk.

"Yeah Keef! Don't kill them." Lance yelled. Keith crossed his arms and did an anger pout.

"You foze'em, 'ance. That's kill'em to." Keith yelled back.

"Enough you two. Both did good and bad as well this can be a very good learning lesson for the two of you. Also very good team work you two at keeping them away from us. Now let's head to the safe grounds where. We need to regroup ourselves." And with that said we headed for the safe grounds.

Once we finally arrived, Katie was asleep in my arms, Keith and Lance were asleep in Coran arm's (got tired of them trying to kill each other). Hunk was playing with Allura's hair. The safe house was in the mountains passed the city of Galra. I go to a room with a baby crib and grabbed it, pulling it out to the living quarters where Allura and Coran were already getting tired at. I sent Katie into the crib and rocked her some before sitting in the chair right next to the crib.

"Tomorrow we'll talk more about what we're going to be doing. For now let's get some sleep." I said. Coran pulled the two boys up closer to him and Allura started to rub Hunk's back to get him to go to sleep. I pulled out a picture of a group of people. It showed the Altea's, Allura, Alfor, and Coran. The Garret's, Hunk and his parents. The McClain's, Lance and his two sister and two brothers and their parents. The Holt's, Katie and Matt and their parents. And then smack dab in the middle was myself. Standing in front of me was Keith with his first big smile since his father got killed. Then standing right beside me was my husband, Adam, who was out of breath for having to sent the camera. There were other families there but those were the ones in the front. A tear came down my cheek and I wiped it away.

"Don't worry Adam. We'll get you guys back. We will. I promise that." I whispered. I looked up to see that they were all asleep.

"Tomorrow is a new day. Let's make it count." I said as I looked up to the ceiling.

************************************************

12 Years later

************************************************

"KKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Oh yeah a new days just begun. I thought.