FORM.........school project?!?!

That boy has been asleep for an hour now and still not getting up. I was doing a morning workout while the rest were eating their breakfast and/or getting ready for school.

"Lance. Hunk. Pidge. Go and try again because if I try I'll strangle him. Now go." I said stand up to make sure they were eating.

"But we already had been through everything we can think of. Even Pidge has ran out of ideas to get him up." Lance said sticking another piece of egg in his mouth.

"And he was also up last night training. It was me who knocked him out so he could get some sleep. We have school and from what I heard we also have to do a project the three of us." Lance said taking a bite of his bacon.

"Actually the four of us. I took the high school entrance exam if not of age and I past it. So I'll be having to do a project with you dorks and Hunk." Pidge said as she tapped away on her uPhone. I took it away and pointed to the food that Hunk had filled up for her. She groaned but started to eat, then I went back to my workout.

"SIDE CAVE ENTRANCE OPENING!!! RED MOTORCYCLE LEAVING!!!" Yelled Alfor. Allura was the only one who could access the technology in the safe house so she named the voice that helps with the technology after her father Alfor.

"DON'T LET HIM THROUGH THE FRONT GATE!!!!! HE'S GOING TO EAT WEATHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT!!!!!!" I screamed then pushed myself of the ground from my morning workout. Then I summon winged winds for my feet.

"Alfor, where is he now?" I said.

"HEADING TOWARD THE BACK GATE!! I ALREADY LOCKED THE BACK AND SIDES!!" Yelled Alfor.

"Good. Open the side roof of the cave." I said once more before taking off.

"Finish getting ready for school now. When I get back you all better be ready for school. Not a shoe out of place." I yelled to them as I flew out the side roof and headed straight to where Keith was.

************************************************

Just my luck. Alfor tells on me or at least said that the side door open didn't mention my name, though. Next thing I know Shiro is flying me back to the cave with my bike in his other arms. Strong yes. Able to pick up all of us and fly us home at top speed, strong. Yes.

"Shiro let me go. I don't want to go to school. I never had to so why now?" I yelled at him as he dropped my Zero SR Electric Motorbike off at the ground cave then flew me in. Once at the dinning room he set me down at the door and pointed to the table where food was. I groaned and started to make a break for the door.

"WIND BOX!!!!" Shiro yelled

"WIND BOX!!!!" Shiro yelled. Next thing I realized I was floating in an air box. Then flew to the seat and put me down.

"It's Hunks food not Coran's so it's good. Now eat your going to be late. Oh and the reason you have to is because Pidge and Hunk had to stop yours and Lances fight. Because Pidge is earth and technologist she made an earth quake and a power surge while Hunk is earths stones and metal made all the metal in the ground rise. Suspicion would have arisen and the Galra police would have come to investigate. So I need to keep you all on the down low for a while that means going to school. Oh and you can thank Lance for getting you into bed last night." Shiro said standing in the doorway blocking my exit. I almost choked on my food. Lance helped me to bed. He's the one to knock me out. Why he do that unless........... favor. I thought.