Shinchan Story 13: The Pastry Lady

All the monsters had been summoned. Shinko chose The Pastry Lady to go attack Shinchan first. She called her the "P Lady" since the word "pastry" would trigger her. 'I will magically make a pastry appear in front of Shinchan when my mom, the pastry lady would reach their house!' Shinko thought 'At least one of them will say the word "pastry" that time and mom will easily be triggered! After all, I tried to help them...' So the next day the Pastry Lady travelled to the house of the Nohara Family by walking. It was morning at 9 AM. It was summer vacation in Shinchan's school but unfortunately, dad had to go to his office. So he quickly went there with a toast in his mouth. As the Pastry Lady walked the roads she saw a kid requesting something to his mother. She couldn't hear what it was. The kid and his mother was coming towards her direction so it now could be heard a little "Mom, please buy me a pa-" The pastry lady still couldn't hear it. The kid and his mom even came closer to her as they walked and the pastry lady finally heard what the kid was telling "Mom, please by me a... PASTRY!!!" The mom kept saying no. The Pastry Lady suddenly stopped. She grinned. The kid and his mom were walking away... The kid, was her target. She quickly started swinging her hands around and spun round and round like she did when she first met the Nohara family. She came towards the kid and her mom and before the mother even realized it, The Pastry Lady suddenly took the kid with her. The kid even realized it a little later that he was being taken away. As soon as they realized it, both of them started crying. 'SOMEBODY TOOK MY KID!' the mother yelled. 'MAMAAAA!' the kid yelled. The Pastry Lady smiled as she took the kid somewhere... The kid got his punishment for saying the word "pastry".... getting eaten...