Shinchan Story 29: The Pastry Lady Returns...

Shinchan and Hiroshi were still lost. The bodyguard and Misae together couldn't find them! However, luckily they met each other and decided to stay close to each other. They started walking with hope of finding Misae. Suddenly they heard a sound. A sound of someone smashing something soft. Out of the dark emerged the pastry lady, smashing a pastry in her hands, to show that she was strong. 'We meet again! I got regenrated after you melted me by that stupid pastry!' she said 'I don't care about Mistress Shinko's order. I have a reputation that nobody escapes from my shop and you did, ruining my reputation! I want to gain back my glorious days as a spirit and a monster!' 'But why do you want us only?' Hiroshi yelled. 'Since you ruined my reputation by escaping!' The Pastry Lady replied. 'Well, I am going to escape again, Byeee!' Shinchan said and suddenly turned back and started to run! 'Ah! Shinchan!' Hiroshi yelled. Finding no other choice, Hiroshi decided to run too as The Pastry Lady laughed out loud. 'There's no use of running!' she yelled 'Do you even know how speedy I am?' Suddenly she spread her hands and started spinning like she did when they first met at her pastry restaurant and also like she did when trying to capture Shinchan before! Last time she captured Himawari for Shinchan but this time she was determines on capturing Shinchan only! She started going speedily towards Hiroshi and Shinchan but suddenly someone shot her hand as she was spinning. She stopped spinning and fell to the ground. It was the bodyguard, accompanied by Misae! They quickly went there to rescue Shinchan and Hiroshi. 'Let's get out of here before she starts hunting all of you again!' the bodyguard 'Mistress Shinko will be returning in a few hours so she cannot do anything after that!' They started running as the Pastry Lady stood up...