Shinchan Story 45: Shinko vs. Clouds of Darkness and Glaesius

Now the Clouds of Darkness, Shinko's most powerful minion was on Glaesius' side! She laughed as she saw Shinko escape the thunderbolts of the Clouds of Darkness. It constantly kept striking so Shinko kept escaping it without getting time to do anything herself. Glaesius smiled. Suddenly she create a pink magical glowing ball in her hand and threw it at Shinko. It hit her but she didn't get thrown into the sea again. This time she got hold of her balance and suddenly started going up. Even Glaesius could not understand why. After going up, Shinko smiled. Now The Clouds of Darkness could not attack her! Glaesius realized that too but it was too late. Shinko shot out a red beam from her hands and it hit her minion. Suddenly a blast came out of the spirit. It was gone... Glaesius just stared at Shinko with shock and anger and Shinko just kept smiling back. On the other side, Misae hold Shinchan and Himawari's hands and ran back home. 'It's not safe out here, kids!' she said as she ran. She was so much in hurry she even forgot to put Himawari the baby car. The battle of Glaesius and Shinko could be seen as they were battling in the skies. Finally, after some time, Misae came home and unlocked the doors and she quickly got in. She told Shinchan and Himawari to stay in the room. Then she called Hiroshi. 'Yes?' Hiroshi said from the phone. 'Hey, I a-am Mitsy!' she replied 'Oh, hi! By the way, I am coming home early since some wizards are doing some strange fights in the skies and I am watching that right now from my office!' Hiroshi replied. 'I am getting out now!' Misae's face brightened up. That's exactly what she wanted.That's exactly the reason why she called Hiroshi in the first place. Then she went back to Shinchan and Himawari who had opened the news channel on TV. They were LIVE streaming the fight between Shinko and Glaesius somehow! Misae sat down to watch it with Himawari and Shinchan. 'This girl was right, after all...' Misae thought as she watched...