Shinchan Story 47: Escape from the Sea

Shinko suddenly regained her consciousness and her Glaesius cackling above the sea. She tried to go up but she found out that vines had caught her hands and legs tightly. They were slowly tightening each second! She tried to go again. She failed again. Now she was annoyed. Suddenly her eyes glowed pink and the vines turned to pink dust. Now she was finally freee so she quickly went up. Just when Glaesius thought she won Shinko came right from the sea and punched her right in the face! The Nohara family, who were watching this fight via Live Stream on TV had their face brightened up! 'Go Shinko Go!' Hiroshi yelled. 'She is powerful as we saw, she won't lose so easily!' Misae thought. Shinchan and Himawari just enjoyed the fight. Suddenly Glaesius started going back towards the city. 'Catch me if you can!' she yelled as she went. She was using Shinko's trick on Shinko only. Now Shinko had to go to the city to fight even if it meant destruction because if she didn't go there, there would be even more destruction. They were flying above the city now. Glaesius didn't stop for doing destruction. She was going somewhere else. The reporters followed Shinko and Glaesius with their cameras which made them still live stream what's happening and the Nohara family to know it all! Suddenly Glaesius stopped above the house of the Nohara family. She tried to attack it by a red beam of light but Shinko came between the beam and the house and used her shield to block it! Suddenly Shinko punched Glaesius who was thrown back to the ground. 'Enough Glaesius, enough...' Shinko murmured. After knowing Glaesius was targeting their house, the Nohara family quickly got out of there. 'Go Shinko Go!' Hiroshi still kept yelling. Now Shinko HAD to win AND protect the Nohara house... this duel was harder than the duel above the seas...