THE DIVIDED ONES

We the humans ,the divided species that can never stay together. We are the one that can kill or that can live. We are the one who can join or can divide

We do not understand the love that is given. We do not understand the love that can be taken, but can understand the love that can be converted into haterate. We are the Lost one that can never unite and fight.

We all want love but will never understand it. We all want love but we will never feel it. We all want love but we will never respect it. But we always want to divide because we love it.

It is the nature that we love, to divide.
Divide and live,
Divide and rule.
We never get it, cause it is true love and the division we all do is false for love.
But who will make us understand ,cause we want to divide and love and divide and rule.

We are the gaudy ones that make everything garish.
We are the one that can Stand Together. We are the one that can unite together. We are the one that can make the earth together.

We are the one who can make the earth ,destroy the earth or live on Earth.
So let us join hands and live together and feel the fresh not the polluted air. Let's stay together not as the divided ones but the United ones.