Meant To Be Yours || Veronica x Fem! Reader

Veronica P.O.V.

I sat at the table with the Heathers, like any other lunch. I paid no attention to the M&M's sitting around me. Their gossip was dull and rude.

I decided to look around the lunch room. Kurt and Ram were being idiots around the sophomores, Martha was conversing with Betty Finn. Everything was surprisingly normal.

Then the double doors open and an emo with a trench coat walks in.

He strides toward me with a douche-bag smirk on his face.

He is almost immediately stopped by Kurt and Ram.

"Hey sweetheart, where's your boyfriend?" Kurt calls out.

Heather Chandler scoffs. He does this with every new student, almost as if he's actually gay.

"My buddy Kurt just asked you a question!" Ram says, following his lead. I swear he is such a damn bottom. Speaking of, Martha is engrossed in this scene, as well as every other student in the room.

The new kid crosses his arms.

"Dunno, but I found one other couple, guess I'll fit right in." he says.

He then continues his walk towards me.

"Hello darling," he says with a smooth voice.

I roll my eyes.

Y/N P.O.V

I walk out of Ms. Fleming's office and head towards the lunch room.

I can't wait to see Ronnie!

I head through the doors and see some Jesse James wannabe attempting to put his arm around her shoulders.

I laugh at this sight and walk to the table.

Veronica looks up upon hearing my footsteps. She stands up and walks toward me.

I open my mouth to say a greeting, but am immediately silenced my her lips and tongue.

The Twilight reject lets out a noise of frustration and stomps away, the students snicker at this occurrence. I would too if my lovely girlfriend would let me breathe.

She pulls away and we sit down at the table, Heather Chandler nods in our direction.

"Good job you two lesbians," she says calmly.

Duke and Mcnamara smile in agreement.

I have a strange feeling that we'll be seeing more of him, I'm sure it's nothing.