2

Case's POV

I hop into my car and immediately shove my hand into my back pocket. I rip the piece of paper out of my pocket and open it.

"You looked sexy tonight. Call me when you get home 907-555-0752 -Jack"

I do as he says and call him the minute I enter my room. It only rings once before he answere.

"Hey baby" he says through the phone. Baby? I like how that sounds.

"H-Hey" I stutter into the phone. I hit myself on the forehead. I'm so stupid. I hear Jack chuckle but he doesn't tease me about it.

"What are you doing right now?"

"Talking to you"

"More specific"

"Sitting in my room, alone"

"Alone?"

"Alone." I confirm.

"Okay." The line goes dead. What?

I go into my bathroom and take my makeup off, wash my face, and brush my teeth. The whole time thinking about Jack and why he just ended the call.

I take off my cloths. I usually sleep in just my bra and panties unless someone special is over. I take off my bra to put on a more comfortable one. I wrap the new bra around my stomach but I can't get buckle.

I hear a knock at the door.

"Give me a second, Bry" I scream. I walk towards the door and open it. "Hey can you buckle my-" I look up and see Jack standing at my door. He's smirking at me. He checks me out before walking in my room.

"I'd love to help you" he smirks walking over towards me. I want to tell him to leave, I'm insecure about my body. I'm not stick thin, I don't have huge boobs or an ass.

I just stand there and say nothing. He walks behind me and slowly buckles my bra. Jack turns me around and I hold my stomach and look at my feet.

"You look gorgeous, but but on some cloths cause we are going downstairs to watch a movie with Trevor and Bryanna."

I scurry over to the bathroom and change. When I come back into the room Jacks gone. I walk downstairs and everyone is in our living room getting ready to watch the movie.

"What are we watching?" I ask.

"The purge! Twoooooooo!" She held the o a little too long but I still love her. Shit. I hate scary movies.

"Oh." That's all I have to say.

"Your not scared are you?" Jack teases. I don't want him to think im scared.

"No!"

"Than why are you being so defensive?"

"I-I'm not." I sit on the couch next to Jack and he puts his hand round me right away.

The movie starts and it's not even scary but I'm scared. It's starts to get scary and I say I'm going to make popcorn so I don't have to watch.

I sit on the kitchen counter on my phone on twitter. I look up to check the time. Twenty minutes?! I quickly sign out of twitter and close all my apps. When I look back up jack is standing in between my legs. I go to get down but Jack stops me.

"I wouldn't." He warns.

"Why not.....?"

"They're having a make out session, thats when I decided to check on you. This popcorn must be really good. I mean it's taking you twenty minutes to make it"

"Okay! I admit I was scared" I confess.

Jack leans into me. He's going to kiss me. I close my eyes and hope for the best.

"I new you you were scared" he whispers into my ear. I feel his teeth skim over my ear than he moves away. I open my eyes go see jack holding his hand out to help me down. He's smirking. He knows what he's doing to me. He's teasing me and I don't like it.

We walk back into the room and the movie is over. Bry is laying on Trevor's lap and Trevor is playing with her hair. Why can't Jack be like that?

We all say our goodbyes and I go to sleep without going a moment where I wasn't thinking about tonight.