4

Case POV

"Sit there!" Trevor points to the back row of the movie theatre. We were looking for seats for five minutes. I walk into the row first than Jack, Trevor, Bry.

The movie starts as soon as we sit. We came to see step-up. It was my choice. They wanted to see some scary movie but we all know how that turned out for me last time.

I look over at my best friend Bry, Trevor is holding her hand. I get jealous, not because I wanna be with Trevor or anything it's because Jack won't do that stuff with me. We all met the same day it's not like they've been together longer.

The movie is really good. I always loved the step up movies. I love how there's romance but not too much romance.

Halfway through the movie Jack and I leave to refill the popcorn. I look over at Bry and she's making out with Trevor. I'm happy for her. She's so happy with him.

Jack and I get the popcorn and head back not saying a word to each other. All I can think about is why he won't be cute with me.

"Hey, what's wrong" Jack stops to ask. He grabs my hand so I stop too.

I don't answer I just stare at my feet. Honestly what do I tell him, I'm jealous of my best friends relationship.

"Did I do something" I again don't answer his question just stare at the patterns on the rug we stand on. Jack grabs my chin lifting my head up so I'm forced to stare at him.

"What did I do?" He asks.

"Why don't you treat me like Trevor treats Bry" I spit out. It feels so much better that I let it out.

"What?"

"You know what I mean. You treat me like I'm your friend" I look down again. I'm embarrassed.

Jack grabs my hand and pulls me close to him. My stomach is touching his.

"Like this" I hear Jacks raspy voice whisper in my ear. Jack turns me so my back is on the wall. I'm trapped between his arms.

Jack leans in and I close my eyes. Jack kisses me on the cheek. I get annoyed. Why won't he kiss me.

I tie my hands around Jacks neck and push my lips onto his. I can tell Jack was shocked but he instantly kissed me back.

We walk back to the movie hand in hand. I can't stop smiling. That was my first kiss and it was amazing.