3

I wake up the next morning to my roommate, Bry, screaming at me cause I'm late. I don't know what for so I groan and go back to sleep.

"Jacks gunna be here in 10 minutes" Bry says

"Shut up" I moan and grow my only pillow at her. I regret it the second after but I just use my blanket.

" I'm not joking, Case, I told you this last night! We are going on a double date with Jack and Trevor"

I jump out of bed and sprint to the bathroom the second she's says that and I start straightening my blonde hair. My hair isn't that long so it only took about eight minutes to straighten. I grab my makeup bag and apply some mascara and a little concealer under my eyes so I don't look dead.

I run out of my bathroom and strip down to my bra and panties. What do I wear? Bry didn't tell me where we are going. Should I dress formal or casual. I run do the door.

"BRY!" I shout opening the door. I immediately try closing the door when I see jack standing in the hallway but he holds it open.

Jack makes his way into my room checking me out on his way to my bed. He sits and watches me. I hold my stomach so he can't really see.

"So where is the date?" I ask Jack.

"Date?" He laughs. My heart drops. Crap is this not a date. I could have sworn Bry said it was a date!

"Uhh-umm. I-I" I stutter. I have nothing to say.

"Well do you want this to be a date?" He looks up at me giving me a sexy stare down. Do I say yes? If I do than what if he doesn't like me. But if I say no than he might stop talking to me.

"K-kinda..." I whisper. I can see Jack trying to holding his smile. Is this really that funny. It's getting me mad. How is this in any way funny? "How is this funny to you?"

"It's not." He gets defensive. "I promise. I think it's cute" I blush looking down at my feet still holding my stomach.

"Why me?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you like..... Me?" I don't look up during any part of this conversation. I'm too nervous.

"Who said I liked you?"

"You called me cute just then" I know I'm getting defense pave but this is all his fault.

"Chill. I was just joking. Come here" I walk over towards him and stand between his legs. Jack grabs both my hands from my stomach and holds them. "Why do you think your so ugly?"

"Cause I am." I reply not daring to look up. I can feel his eyes on me.

Jack pulls me onto the bed then climbs on top of me. If this happened yesterday I would have started giggling and acting girly but this is a serious conversation. Jack holds both hands above my head.

"Are you ticklish?" Jack asks me. Why does he need to know that? Oh crap I know this game. I can't let him think I'm ticklish.

"No" I lie. Jack puts his hand on my stomach and starts tickling me. I start to spaz uncontrollably. He stops. He laughs then moves one of his hand so it is holding both my hands again.

"Repeat after me... I" he demands

"I"

"Am" he says demandingly

"Am"

"Freaking hot"

"Hot" I whisper.

"What was that" Jack teases.

" you know what I said" I turn my head away from Jack. I can see him smirking out of the corner of his eye. Out of no where Jacks tickles me.

"S- S- ST- STOP!" Jack ignore me. I get a hold of both his hand.

"Okay I'm done" he gives up. I believe him. Jack moves to get up but right before he does he pecks me on the check. Jack gets up and heads to my closet. He grabs a pair of dark wash jeans, a white loose tshirt, and some sandles.

"Put this on and well leave for our date" He exaggerates the word date then leaves me standing in my room in my bra and panties.

A/n: sorry if I haven't updated in a little while... I might not update everyday and try to make my chapter longer.