~Chapter 3 - First Meeting~

Daisy POV

We filed out of the vans over at the venue. We arrived at 8:45. I want to say its because of JooE but it was of me. We already made a bad impression on BTS.

"Come on Daisy! We're already late!" NaYun exclaimed.

"Coming!"

We crowded in the main door, trying to find where our fellow idols are.

Our manager is guiding us to the concert room. We come in and here a lot of noise.

"Give that back!"

"Not if you tell me!"

"Hey! What did I say? Don't do that anymore!"

"Calm down, hyungs!"

A tall man then turns around and notices us standing there. He seemed to panic and tried to calm his friends down.

"Guys!" He half-whispered. "They're here!"

They all turned around and were silent, the only thing heard was the echo of our managers were talking at the side.

"Umm.." HyeBin started, "Guys..." She gestured for us to do our greeting, "1, 2, 3..."

"Get your ticket! Annyeonghaseyo! Momoland imnida!"

The tall man, who I recognised as RM, gestured for them to do the same.

"1, 2, 3, Bangtan! Annyeonghaseyo! BTS imida!"

We were kind of awkward at first because we arrived late and that's not a good first impression. Meeting people for the first time is very awkward.

Things were silent until thankfully the managers broke it by telling me and TaeHyung to get on the stage to rehearse.

We got our scripts and made our way to the stage.

While I was going JooE grabbed my arm and said:

"Go get him, eonnie!"

I gave her a joking glare, not wanting to fight her there and then. I'll kill her later...

As we were going up the stairs of the stage, TaeHyung helped me up, helping me not trip up.

We arrived at the top of the stage and we got our mics ready and attached. We took our places at the centre of the platform. The other members were taking there seats at the front. I caught JungKook and Nancy looking at each other. I smiled secretly to myself.

"So pretend there is a camera in front and your looking at that, not at the audience." The sound system operator said.

"Yes! We got it!" TaeHyung agreed, hearing his deep voice in real life for the first time.

"3... 2... 1... Go!"

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We said in unsion.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Momoland Daisy imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! BTS V imnida!

"Welcome to the 2018 music awards!" We continued.

This went on for ages, taking turns to speak while occasionally glancing at the cue cards.

I never really MC-ed for a big show like this so I was a bit nervous if I messed up but I was glad that I was partnered up with someone with experience.

-------------------------------------------------

Time skip

"Hey! Where's V-Shi? He might miss the next performance. Anyway, here is BTS performing <Idol>!" I say, reading the cue cards before walking off the stage.

I went off backstage so BTS can perform, just like they would do on the day. I learned the basics of the dance but I really want to see it in real life and not through a screen.

As they get ready, I sit beside Nancy, waiting to hear about her long-awaited conversation with the one and only JungKook.

"So" I started, "Did you speak to JungKook yet?"

"Yes, eonnie! I did!" She burst out excitedly, "He's so nice! He sat beside me while you were hosting and then he complimented our song and we started talking and... Ahh!"

I guess she was going crazy over him that proper words couldn't come out of her mouth.

"Well... Me and the others think our Nankook ship has sailed."

"Nankook? Ship? Sailed? You shipped me with him? Really? Ahh!!!" Nancy went crazy again, not believing that they had a ship name.

While Nancy was having a mental breakdown, I watched our sunbaenims (seniors) perform and it looks so cool close up.

"They call me artist," RM rapped, "They call me IDOL!"

I caught TaeHyung look over when it was his part.

"Oh oh ooh oh! Oh oh ooh oh ooh oh ooh! Oh oh ooh oh!"

I smiled because that was my favourite part of the song, because of TaeHyung and the catchyness.

When they were finished I went back on the stage to resume hosting again.

But then they announced that we are having a break before we continue into our performance.

I went back down the steps to go and speak to JooE about Hoseok until I got stopped by a familiar voice that called my name.

"Daisy-ssi?" Said a deep voice that almost made me faint.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/n: So exaggerated and cringey!

Word count: 794

Edited