Chapter 45 - Jealousy

Daisy POV

"Nice to see you again, Vernon sunbaenim." Nancy greeted her old friend.

"No need to be so formal!" Vernon instisted.

"Fine then, Vernon-Shi!" Nancy emphasized.

"Good enough!" He shrugged.

"What brings you to Philippines?" Dino asked us.

"Our concert is in a few days but today we just wanted to explore the city first." I said.

"Oh! We have a concert tomorrow! Me and Dino are buying some food for our hyungs." Vernon told us.

"Lets explore together, just in case we get lost we can help each other." Dino suggested.

"Kaja!" Nancy said, leading the way through the crowded mall.

The 4 of us walked around the place, shopping and eating the pandesal we bought.

Time skip

"Maybe we should buy more pamdesal for our members." I said, throwing the empty pandesal bag in the nearest bin.

"You go, Unnie. I want to stay here! Look at all these stuff!" Nancy complained.

"Me too, hyung. You and Daisy sunbaenim go buy more." Dino agreed.

"Ok. Stay here! Dont go anywhere. We'll be back." Vernon told them before we walked off to the stall again.

"Do you have the Wi-Fi?" I asked Vernon, looking at my phone while waiting for our pandesal.

"Yeah. How about you?"

"Just started connecting."

"Why do you need it anyway?"

"I wanted to video chat my friend and show them the food."

"Do I know them?"

"Probably. Kim Taehyung, Bangtan Sonyeondan?"

Vernon gasps in shock.

"Kim Taehyung sunbaenim! I'm a big fan! Can talk to him? Please!" Vernon fanboyed surprisingly.

"Sure. I dont think he'll mind." I replied, giggling a bit because of his reaction.

"Ma'am, sir, here is you order." The man at the stall called us.

"Salamat!" We thanked him before walking to the wall near the entrance to cool the food down.

I asked Vernon to hold the pandesal bags for me so i can call Taehyung.

It started ringing and after a few seconds Taehyung answered so i held up the phone so he can see me. Vernon started panicking beside me.

"Annyeong Daisy! Where are you?" Taehyung greeted me. I guess he didnt see Vernon. I looked beside me and saw Vernon getting out of the frame.

"Annyeong TaeTae! I'm in a mall called Circle C. How about you?" I answered.

"We just finished an interview and are taking a quick break." Taehyung told me.

"Look what I have!" Vernon handed me the pandesal and i showed it to Taehyung, "Pandesal!"

"My favourite! Wow! I wish i had some." He pouted cutely, "Wait, who are you with? Someone handed you the pandesal."

"Oh, yeah! So-" I got cut off by Vernon screaming.

"Aaghh!" Vernon jumped up and started hugging me.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, not noticing Taehyungs facial expression changing.