~Chapter 9 - Closer~

Daisy POV

"Nah! Nope! Not right!" TaeHa says as I'm showing different outfits to her.

I couldn't stop thinking about me and TaeHyungs messages and how we are going somewhere together. For the last few days, that's all I could think about.

"Maybe this!" AhIn showed one of my favourite sky blue, oversized jumpers with black jeans and my pair of white trainers.

"Perfect!" TaeHa, the 'fashion guru', said, "Don't forget your hat and mask!"

"Eonnie, what's the point if picking out an outfit if I'll be wearing a coat, hat and mask anyway?" I say, dropping all the clothes I had in my hands.

"At least you'll be comfy and warm!" Jane said.

"Ok. This is what I'm wearing. Even though it doesn't really matter." I finalised.

I place the clothes on top of my bed and grab my phone after hearing a buzz.

"Hi, Daisy. I can't wait for the carnival today. But is it ok if I bring a self-camera for our reality show? I won't film everything and you don't have to show your face if you don't want to."

I stared at it open-mouthed, not expecting this to happen.

"What is it?" Jane asked.

"Umm..." Was all I can manage to say.

I completely forgot about their show but should I show my face?

AhIn grabs the phone and all 3 of them read the message.

"Your first date is gonna be aired!!!" TaeHa exclaims.

"First of all, it's not a date. Second, it's just a self-camera. And third, I don't have to show my face so they won't know I was there." I defend myself.

"Say yes! Say yes!" TaeHa shouted anyway, "And show your face so then everyone will know you and TaeHyung are a thing! Dai-Tae FOREVER!"

"We are not a thi-" I cut myself off, "You made a ship name?"

"Of course! You're our number 1 ship! With Nankook close behind!" Jane explains.

"I agree with Nankook but with me? I don't know."

"Show your face! It'll be fun!"

"But what about the consequences?" I remind them, remembering that we are idols.

"Too late!" AhIn says, "I already agreed for you."

"What?" I say, taking my phone back.

I read the message she sent:

"Ok. They can come. See you later, TaeHyung oppa."

"Oppa? Why did you say oppa? We aren't that close yet!" I complain although I have been contemplating on whether I should drop the 'oppa' bomb myself or not.

But I guess AhIn did for me.

"YET! Yet, Daisy. You can't tell the future. Maybe in the future you'll be calling him that on a daily basis." Taeha tells me.

"And since you already knew each other for a week and you text each other every day, I don't see why you can't call him oppa yet." AhIn says.

"To be precise, it has been 5 days. And what if he'll think I'm weird now! What if he cancels because of that?"

Before the others could answer me, TaeHyung replies to my, or rather Ahins, message:

"See you jagi! 💜"