Chapter 44 - New friends

Taehyung POV

I feel so relieved that Daisy healed quickly. We are still looking for that Chang Gu dude because he disappeared from everyone.

I visit Daisy as much as I can and I even tried to sleep over but our manager won't let me.

I'm going to miss Daisy when we go to America while she is at Philippines. I wanted to come with them but I couldn't. BLACKPINK are also at America because of their world tour. Maybe we might meet them.

Momoland has a lot of fans in Philippines. I'm so proud of my Daisy! She's so cute!

Both our planes are taking off tomorrow so we wanted to secretly send Momoland off. So we wore masks and split up in pairs to prevent scandals.

We pretended to be couples for a cover so me and Daisy were holding hands.

"Daisy-ah! I'm going to miss you!" I whined.

"Its only for a week! Don't worry! We'll be able to video call as well." Daisy giggled cutely.

"Its still a long time!" I rested my head on Daisys shoulder while still walking, I had to reach down quite far though but I don't care, just as long as its Daisy.

"Oppa! Its ok! We'll call each other!" Daisy said once again as we stopped at her gate.

"I'll miss you!!!" I hugged her tightly, meaning every word.

"I'll miss you too Oppa!" She replied while I reluctantly released the hug.

I started to make hearts to Daisy while shs copied. We waved one last wave before the rest of Momoland came and said their farewells and they boarded the plane to Philippines.

Me and the others walked to our gate to America without anyone seeing us.

I'll try and call Daisy once we arrive.

Time skip

"How are you Nancy? Did you arrive safely? Did fans attack you?" JungKook asked through the phone once Nancy answered the call.

"Kookie! Talk somewhere else! You're too loud." I complained as I wanted to call Daisy.

"Mianhe Hyung!" Jungkook replied before going to the bathroom.

I was texting Daisy instead. Daisy also said that Nancy was being loud as well.

"When can we video chat?" I texted Daisy.

I smiled widely when I saw Daisys text.

Daisy:
"Hopefully soon."

TaeHyung:
"Namjoon Hyung won't stop singing Butterfly and since he cant hear himself its even louder than what it usually is."

Daisy:
"Hyebin is only unpacking. Everything is fine except Nancy talking really loudly over the phone with Jungkook Oppa."

Taehyung:
"Have you noticed the sparks between Namjoon Hyung and HyeBin?"

Daisy:
"I have. I think something happened with YeonWoo as well. Should we try and check?"

Taehyung:
"If it's the right time."

Daisy:
"Ok."

TaeHyung:
"Daisy, I have to go now. Our manager is calling us."

Daisy:
"Already? You just arrived!"

TaeHyung:
"I know but we are busy."