CHAPTER 6: COMPANIONS

A/N: Hey, really quick before we head down to the story. I'll be using first person POV in this chapter. If you guys like it from this POV, I'll continue the story with it. If not, feel free to say so. Without further a do, chapter 6.

As I walked through the door, I was greeted with a rowdy bunch sitting on the side while a male dark elf and a female nord fought. I slowly walked towards a seat next to a red haired nord woman. As I sat down, she stared at me. "Well, if it isn't the coward." She said haughtily. "Oh? A coward, am I? Well, I hope we can see about that." I said confidently which looked like it irritated her.

I crossed my arms and watched the fight. "So... What are those two love-birds quarelling about?" The moment I said this outloud, the two stopped fighting and ran towards me in the blink of an eye. "WE ARE NOT LOVE-BIRDS!" They said in unison. I just stared at them blankly. "Oh? Then how about you two stop fighting each other and come fight me together? You can eve-" I was cut off when the fist of a certain red head tried to make contact with my face. I easily caught it. To them, it may had looked like a speeding arrow, but to me, it was like catching an already caught fish. "Tsk, tsk, tsk." I said as I moved her hand. "Now that's not very nice. Let me finish first." I said as I let go of her fist.

"You guys can all come together. Don't worry, I'll hold back." I said this while standing up. "This place looks like it's too small. Let's go out back." I said as I directed them towards the door leading to the back of the hall. I walked outside with all the other warriors following behind me. I looked through my satchel and took a wooden sword, including some leather armor. "Do you really think you can beat us with that run-down equipment?" The dark elf said while leering at me. I just smirked which made everyone more aggravated.

I equipped the armor and sword I pulled out from earlier and stored everything else. I walked towards the center. "Well, I'm waiting." I said confidently. Suddenly, all of them rushed at me. Within a second or two, I swiftly knocked all of them out. The only ones remaining are the red head, Skjorn, and the twins. "And then there's you." I pointed my sword at the red head. "What? Can't you see tha-" she was cut off when the other three suddenly collapsed and my wooden sword was at her throat. "And...?" I said. "I... I... Forfeit..." she said disappointingly.

I removed my sword and sheathed it. I moved the fallen warriors to the deck and walked back to the center. "I'll give you one more chance..." I said which made her look up. "Turn into a werewolf." I said which shocked her. "How... How do you..." she stuttered. I pointed toward my wrist then my nose. This made her look at her own wrist which has a small wound. "You... Can smell my lycanthrope blood?" She asked. I just shrugged. "No need. I can already tell that you are far more stronger than I am, even in my wolf form." She said. The others soon regained consciousness.

"What in oblivion happened?" Skjorn said while rubbing the back of his head. "Hey, you guys finally woke up." I commented. The group perked up and saw that the red head was nowhere to be seen. "What have you done with our shield sister!" Skjorn shouted. I smirked at him evily. "What do you think?" I said. He grimaced and picked up a weapon on the ground and then dashed at me. "I'll fucking kill you, you bastard!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. I took a deep breath. "Fus!" I shouted and he fell back to the ground. "You can barely stand after hearing just one word from my shout. So tell me, who the fuck do you think you are? You believe you can kill me as you are?" I stood up as I unleashed a heavy killing intent which paralyzed the entirety of the group.

Before Skjorn had noticed, a certain red haired woman went out of the Hall. "Enough!" Aela exclaimed. "Aela?! You're alright?" Skjorn asked as he approached the red haired nord. "Yes. And he-" Aela was cut off when Skjorn suddenly tried to run towards me with hatred in his eyes, and sword in his hands. I easily caught the double-handed blade with my bare hands which shocked everyone. "It seems like yiu truly wish to die, Skjorn." I said as I once again unleashed a monstrous amount of killing intent which knocked everyone to their knees. "I'll grant your wish. You won't ever feel a thing." I broke the blade and walked towards the cowering nord. "D-don't come any closer!" I continue to walk. "S-stay away!" I grabbed him by his throat and lifted him up. "Useless underlings will only bring the group down." I told him as I looked straight in his eyes.