Chapter 6.6

Alright you guys. I'm gonna be revamping the entire story. Everything is set to default. Which means no more modded skyrim, genderbent characters, and I'll also be writing the story as if Marvous lived in Tamriel all his life. And by that, I mean, he was never reincarnated to the game. It'll take me a while since I'll be playing from Morrowind to Skyrim. Originally, I thought about just writing about the Dragons-Bane clan and their origin, but I thought that would take a hell lot of time. But I might go through with it if you guys want. I've already thought up titles such as "The Head's Origin" for Morrowind, "Redemption" for Oblivion, "The New Takes Over The Old" which is where Marvous is in. Of course, his origin and story will be entirely and ultimately different. It will be a dark story once it's Marvous' time. And then, my ultimate goal which is to write a Serana x Dragonborn fanfic which also connects. I've thought of the title being "In Coldness, I Feel Your Warmth". Anyway, these are just my current thoughts. I'll be focusing on this/these stories more because I really want to write how I envisioned my character's life when I played Skyrim. And finally, I want to hear you guys' thoughts. Should I write the story in different books, or just a very long chapter that summarizes Marvous' ancestor's life from Morrowind to Oblivion, and continue and focus on Marvous more? Marvous' personality will also be very different.